Seen On Ebay 2017

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 9 months

Can't imagine what you could use a Lynx hoist for, the ultimate 4 X 4 perhaps, there are as usual loads of them bought cheap from the tender sales held every month

Member for

17 years 9 months

I would want it hand delivered for that

Member for

15 years 2 months

I think they must have seen the one that sold for over £3000 a couple of weeks back, it was mint and probably could have gone into a flying aircraft. This was looks a bit more like a crash relic with the damage, still rare but for just a static or panel there are very good reproduction versions newly available for a lot less money.

Member for

17 years 9 months

would be pointless putting it in a boring repro panel full of repro parts which most are

Member for

15 years 2 months

Good luck with it, I have got the very same one plus an earlier one describing all of the collection.

Member for

17 years 9 months

I imagine your Wyvern should be at about the same stage as that Typhoon by now Rob

Member for

16 years 6 months

Thats some imagination you have JC

Rob

Member for

18 years

I would love that JU88 recreation,

Member for

17 years

Not tempted Richy LOL

Member for

19 years 4 months

TA, I would suggest people are very wary of bidding on that German stick.....Given the coarseness of the trigger knurling, casting detail, undercoat, plasticesque covering etc, I think its more likely Mig15 (albeit maybe a German one)