Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip to Lanzarote - Loads of Shots!

Thanks again for your kind words.

Scott, you have to agree though that the British charter airlines do have the best liveries?! Something about them...brings back warm memories of childhood holidays I think.

Excellent pictures
    Best Regards Steve

Excellent shots, Daniel. Brings back memories!

Totally awesome pictures mate....now to convince the wife that Lanzarote is a good place to holiday!!!

Thank you again, for your kind words. It is very much appreciated!

Si, you really must convince your wife! It's a superb little island, PM or e-mail me if you need any info. That was my 8th trip to the island, and I have very nearly booked to go again for a week on the 12th July! Flying out on TCX from Gatwick, and home on TOM. It's funny, I've only been back 2 weeks and I'm already booking again

looks like you parked on the wastland near the large house to the left of 03?

Lanzarote one of the great places to visit in the canary island is one of my favorite and probably the most memorable one. I'm a heavy drinker and theres this one place in Lanzarote where they made the finest if not the greatest wine called bodegas, man that was very nice! But the main reason for my visit in Lanzarote is because of surfing. One of friends told me to go during the surfing season which is November-March and I did! And it didn't waste my time at all and money well spent. I almost forgot It's the most memorable place for me because this is here I finally met her! Happily married for 7 yrs now with one lovely daughter. I'll be returning here anytime soon that's for sure. thanks for bringing back good old memories with this lovely. Anyways hope this link could help you learn more about this wonderful island ~https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/lanzarote/

Thread Information