Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The US killer guns, death and destruction thread

Moggy forgetting your history? The 2nd amendment in their constitution was put their to stop the pesky British invading them again. Relax Americans HMS Ocean is for scrap next year and Bulwark and Albions fates are dodgy along with the Royal Marines. This means we will not have the capacity to terrify them into surrender any more!
    Last edited by paul178; 6th October 2017 at 07:53. Reason: spelling
    I have kleptomania,But when it gets bad
    I take something for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RpR
    No we do not have your problem, perhaps that is why you don't get it.
    What is this problem we have? There was a thing doing the rounds on Facebook the other day suggesting we have terrorist acts carried out every other day. Is that what you are getting at?

I think I'll worry about number of deaths, not semantics. Lone wolves can be terrorists too.

paul178

Moggy forgetting your history? The 2nd amendment in their constitution was put their to stop the pesky British invading them again. Relax Americans HMS Ocean is for scrap next year and Bulwark and Albions fates are dodgy along with the Royal Marines. This means we will not have the capacity to terrify them into surrender any more!
    Actually you do not know your history.
    The 2nd Amendment exists to protect us against the pesky type human debris that now runs the Democratic Party.

RpR,

You need guns to protect yourselves from democratically elected politicians???????

That sounds like armed revolution, don't worry if you go in for civil war we Brits will come along and pick up the pieces

When 14% of the US population believe that the zombie apocalypse is a real thing it is easy to understand why the hard-of-thinking believe that owning lots of guns will protect them from people of opposing political views.

Moggy

https://today.yougov.com/news/2013/0...ie-apocalypse/
    "What you must remember" Flip said "is that nine-tenths of Cattermole's charm lies beneath the surface." Many agreed.

Cheers for that post Moggy I needed a laugh this morning! Still a gun is not sensible see 4 on the link below for zombie killing

http://zombiesalive.com/#/how-to-kil...bie/4543060301
    I have kleptomania,But when it gets bad
    I take something for it.

OMG!

Time to campaign for the repeal of all the UK gun laws.

Who cares if a load of (about 80) innocent people die every day as long as we have some zombie (and Democrat) defence?

Moggy
    "What you must remember" Flip said "is that nine-tenths of Cattermole's charm lies beneath the surface." Many agreed.

You don't need guns to fight Zombies just maggots.
    If you want to control gun crime in the US just outlaw the production and sale of ammunition, powder and ammo related products.
    Eventually all the nutters will run out of bullets.

Thread Information