Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Are We Slowly Slipping Into World War?

Who said it evaporates really quickly and who said what form it was applied in?

Hi All,
    Various media outlets have commented but the BBC have said about the various ways it can be dispersed/applied over past weeks since the alleged attack
    occurred.

I have to apologise for my confusing statement in my last post only adding to the mix, the issue with the quick evaporation statement was about the alleged Chlorine attack where the OPCW were on about the delay in inspecting the site, expressing concern that any residue of an attack would have evaporated and their tests would be that much difficult to be of any use as evidence.

Geoff.

And there are various ways it can be dispersed but they did not say how it was dispersed in this case, other than being applied to a door handle. It's also important to note that Novichok is a series of chemical variants, not just one.

I don't know about the Syria incident but the OPCW were blocked from accessing the incident site and the sites targeted in air strikes for alleged 'security reasons'.

Thread Information