Key.Aero Network
Register Free

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Results 1,381 to 1,381 of 1381

Thread: The Last Film You Watched..... IV

Hi All,
    DazDaMan - I watched the film a while ago now and have yet to read the book that I have. I enjoyed the film and it will be interesting to see what
    if any differences there are as most films are adaptations from whatever source material.

Mother 2017 (Via SKY Cinema) the film is meant to be a Drama/Horror but I would say it has an element of Sci-Fi as well, on the whole though it is watchable but not to everybody's taste it starts off one thing then changes in the third act which is where the Sci-Fi comes in IMO but I still enjoyed the film none the less.....

Starring:- Jennifer Lawrence,Javier Bardem,Ed Harris,Michelle Pfeiffer,Domhnall Gleeson,Brian Gleeson,Kristen Wiig,Jovan Adepo,Stephen McHattie,
    Amanda Warren and Laurence Leboeuf.

A couple's relationship is tested when uninvited guests arrive at their home, disrupting their tranquil existence. From filmmaker Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan, Requiem for a Dream), mother! stars Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem, Ed Harris and Michelle Pfeiffer in this riveting psychological thriller about love, devotion and sacrifice.'.

Geoff.
    Last edited by 1batfastard; 16th July 2018 at 20:01.

Thread Information