Gemini Jets

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

16 years

Hey guys,

What are your opinions on Gemini Jets? I'm thinking of requesting some for the holidays. Whats everybodies opinions?

Original post

Member for

20 years

Moderator Message

Sorry, KTYS, wrong forum.

Hold on to your hats.............

GA

Member for

24 years 3 months

Wow! It seems like only yesterday that I was posting photos of my models on that thread. It's hard to believe that some of the posts are more than four years old!

There is not a great deal that can be said about them though. I own a number of their 1:400 scale models and all are die-cast. They are fairly heavy (considering their size) and they are solid, too. Apart from that, there's not a great deal more that can be said.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Wow! It seems like only yesterday that I was posting photos of my models on that thread. It's hard to believe that some of the posts are more than four years old!

There is not a great deal that can be said about them though. I own a number of their 1:400 scale models and all are die-cast. They are fairly heavy (considering their size) and they are solid, too. Apart from that, there's not a great deal more that can be said.

Yip it was a good old thread for a while, in hindsight I'm not sure moving it into the flight sim forum was a good idea, it's as lost as an Aztec temple now...:(:rolleyes:

Member for

16 years 8 months

I have a couple of 1/72 Gemini Aces Die-casts, very good, flaps and control surfaces move, well made. I saw a mock up of the Skyraider as well, looks interesting.