Saudi Arabia displays ballistic missiles for the first time

http://www.janes.com/images/assets/219/37219/1526077_-_main.jpg

Original post

Member for

18 years 4 months

They already do.

Member for

16 years 2 months

Please Tango can you do an army news thread. In General Discussion forum maybe. You have Airforces and Navies and now missiles. Armies makes it complete. Please do it. Im sure the rest of the forum would agree it would be great

Member for

19 years 5 months

Please Tango can you do an army news thread. In General Discussion forum maybe. You have Airforces and Navies and now missiles. Armies makes it complete. Please do it. Im sure the rest of the forum would agree it would be great

There used to be an army forum here years ago but it got scrapped, I don't think the mods would allow it.

Member for

18 years 3 months

There used to be an army forum here years ago but it got scrapped, I don't think the mods would allow it.

Indeed I remember it, one huge flame war that made the F-35 news and discussion thread look like well meaning, rational and friendly debate in comparison!

Member for

19 years 5 months

Indeed I remember it, one huge flame war that made the F-35 news and discussion thread look like well meaning, rational and friendly debate in comparison!

Indeed. I wonder how long ago it was, now that I think about it? Must be a while, I've been posting here for 10 years now! Time is starting to catch up with me!

Member for

13 years 11 months

call it the army aviation thread. ;)