Rafale News IX

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

14 years 5 months

Dassault Aviation was delivered the Rafale M28 F3 standard, was approved yesterday by the Naval Aviation.

To date, the Navy has 16 standard Rafale F3, 3 new aircraft to be delivered by Dassault next year. As the Modernized Super Etendard (SEM) and E-2 C Hawkeye, they are part of Air Group board the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle.

http://www.meretmarine.com/objets/500/22769.jpg

http://www.meretmarine.com/article.cfm?id=112029

Terrific news, it looks like a very good end to this year n'est-il pas? :cool:

Member for

18 years 11 months

Nothing to do with previous post.

http://smileygratuit.net/emoticones/diable/008.gif

I left this forum some months ago. Why ? I'm fed up with what has been going on here, for YEARS.

To me, it's been a real pain to translate my thoughts for STERILE debates. I've started here a kind of thread with special rules, threads about Rafale news, only Rafale news, to talk only about Rafale. Those threads had become the best compilation of news about Rafale, thanks to the help of arthuro, glitter, Kovy, Nicolas10, Opit, Scorpion, and i'm sincerely sorry for those i'm forgetting right now (they weren't all French).

I've done my best to impose Rafale as a credible platform, since it is one, trying to keep it out of contention.

But for years, every achievements it could get were... discredited to say the least.

Dutch evaluation, Korea, Singapour, TLP 2007, NTM 2006, Colonel Moussez, Benco, and so on. Every press article comparing favourably the Rafale to other competitors has been criticized, from the very article to its author, generally by the same guy.
The same guy who's been using lots of "cliché" about French, lots of small words deceptively kind, and every tactics to bash any opponents.

If only it had happened one or two times, or more... ok. But no, it happened simply EVERY TIME. Quite suspicious if you ask me.

I think there is the French point of view about Rafale and its news. And there is another point of view disputing every single point from the French one.

Between those two points of view, we've seen extremely heated debates, we've seen rhetoric, i've felt abused due to my poor skills in English, we've seen real flamers, real obvious trolls, but also insidious liars (only detected by French, i mean ALL French).

I won't sum up all the discussions, of course. But people have to understand that there is something which looks like a 3 sided reality (though of course, it can't be).

There are a collection of news that make a LOT of sense when you side with the French (as well as there is a collection of arguments making sense for the opposite side). And this "French" collection may suffer some loss without killing the overall coherence.

THUS, YES, i've chosen my side. Yes, i believe Benco without restriction. Yes, i don't feel ashamed to acknowledge you that i believe what AdA says about ATLC. Yes, i side with the pilots who give their names, who give details about their simulated fights, provide numbers and engage the credibility of our army. Yes, I prefer THEM to those who remain unknown when quoted by suspicious journalists using aliases.

Call me a moron, or else, i really don't care. I'll always feel free to change my mind if i'm proved wrong ! And it may happen when the opposing side will have an official unambiguous speech.

Also, i think French should enjoy free access to the forum, without seeing every article they post been toughly criticized as they are used to. If you don't like "the French side", then go on, do not comment, "live with it".

I'm fed up with immune liars who have been insulting us, but not only us, but every source we provided. I'm fed up with the idea that because of JOUST and BAe marketing, we French have to doubt about everything coming from our country (you see the problem ?) just like if it was propaganda EACH TIME. I'm fed up with those who systematically try to discredit others by using the word "fanboy" or the names "Thunder/etc".

I don't want, anymore, to see people charging us for partiality just because we simply can't adopt an opinion which is just plain stupid from our PoV. No one's perfect. "Live with it". Accept to read French news when it comes to Rafale. Accept to read non-French articles too when they prize Rafale.

And let the people build their own mind.

Rafale exists, it's doing pretty well, even if you didn't want to see it appear among your beloved F-22 and Typhoons, eventually bringing a bit of shadow over them.

There is still a lot of way to discuss about our common interests without insulting, without suspecting every time every things not fitting to your mind.

Please accept the "French touch".

Thanks. :cool:

PS : i wouldn't have written this if i had felt alone in my complaint. I think i wouldn't be wrong to say that most French will approve, as many of the most respected did support me.
PS 2: i know there are French trolls too.

Member for

18 years 8 months

Thank you TMor.

Member for

14 years 5 months

Your wingman is checking IN TMor! :D

Member for

18 years 11 months

Your wingman is checking IN TMor! :D

Then stay in close formation, and stop engaging "à outrance".

Member for

18 years 4 months

Hello Tmor...good to see you on board again ! :)

Member for

14 years 5 months

Then stay in close formation, and stop engaging "à outrance".

"preuves a 2 balles" ? Oui chef. :diablo: (Oooooops le PM coup de bourre est deja poste).

Ca evitera les retours de manivelles dans les chevilles des concitoyens non? :cool:

Member for

18 years 4 months

Dare 2, you are tiring...stop ruining all the threads and stop attacking everyone. It Will allow everyone to breath.

Member for

14 years 5 months

Dare 2, you are tiring...stop ruining all the threads and stop attacking everyone. It Will allow everyone to breath.

Please SHOW ME ruining all the threads and attacking everyone.

Lache moi le MOU, maintenant et vas te faire soigner.

Member for

18 years 11 months

I thought you wanted to be my wingman...:rolleyes:

Member for

14 years 5 months

I thought you wanted to be my wingman...:rolleyes:

Can't help the crabs getting to your hair if you don't spray DTT, i didn't call them did I?

Did i say anything to arthuro or the one talking about me in another forum?

NO, they are yaping at me calling me name accusing me of this and that and complain when they got their mouth bloodied.

So please don't blame the tiger in the cage if he bites them when they try to pull his ears.

Member for

18 years 4 months

A comprhensive rafale TV documentary (approx 1h) a just been posted.

It is called "Rafale : The king of the skies"

3 parts :

The first one is mostly about the prgramme history and why france left the european programme. One interesting info : the rafale C01 could fly easily 2H30 in clean config (13'30)

Some very nice mirage 4000 sequences also.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbk565_le-rafale-le-roi-du-ciel-13_tech

The second you can learn (if you don't already know everything) rafale technical specificities. There is a long ex JAG (demo pilot) interview on the rafale qualities with nice cockpit view and switch explanations...(around 9'20)
Scorpion you will like this part ! (for MMI understanding)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbk4p9_le-rafale-le-roi-du-ciel-23_tech

The third part is about operational activities etc...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbk48g_le-rafale-le-roi-du-ciel-33_tech

So it is a good summary of what we all know...No big scoop but you can put picture and in contex interview of what have been already discussed in articles etc...

Member for

14 years 5 months

Well if he doesn't, someone else will appreciate... :diablo:

Re: Rafale 4 EF2000 0
I hope you don't mind Jon that I posted these links over at keypublishing.
http://typhoon.starstreak.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1842

Anyway, this serie is not really new, many fractions of this programe have been up the net for some time.

Member for

18 years 8 months

A comprhensive rafale TV documentary (approx 1h) a just been posted.

It is called "Rafale : The king of the skies"

3 parts :

The first one is mostly about the prgramme history and why france left the european programme. One interesting info : the rafale C01 could fly easily 2H30 in clean config (13'30)

Some very nice mirage 4000 sequences also.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbk565_le-rafale-le-roi-du-ciel-13_tech

The second you can learn (if you don't already know everything) rafale technical specificities. There is a long ex JAG (demo pilot) interview on the rafale qualities with nice cockpit view and switch explanations...(around 9'20)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbk4p9_le-rafale-le-roi-du-ciel-23_tech

The third part is about operational activities etc...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbk48g_le-rafale-le-roi-du-ciel-33_tech

So it is a good summary of what we all know...No big scoop but you can put picture and in contex interview of what have been already discussed in articles etc...

Thanks for sharing, watched them in a row. A pitty my french is so rusty:(. Anyway nice watch.

Member for

14 years 5 months

Thanks for sharing, watched them in a row. A pitty my french is so rusty:(. Anyway nice watch.

Mine is PURFECT. :cool:

I understood long ago:

"Dassault did things well, in effect starting with the basis of the Rafale M which will be lightened later on (at design stage) to comply to the requierements of AdlA".

De-Facto the precise opposite of what Jackoniko was claroning in this very form some time ago which the "bad guy", "troll", Gegene, Fonk, lordAssap was obviously vehemently counterdicting with evidences to make his point.

RESULT: A structural load factor 35% higher than the rest of them, 11.0 g and 7.000 service life based on carrier landings, not AdlA conventional use.

Cheers.

Btw it's not the end of it, evidences will come running at us at a rate no anti-French propaganda will be able to counter. 7/1. :D

Member for

18 years 8 months

Is there any news about batch 4? Is a contract already signed?

Member for

18 years 8 months

The image is to small and says july - august anyway. Batch 4 was approved in november, but afaik no contract has been signed by now.

Member for

17 years 9 months

Mine is PURFECT. :cool:

A side note that many will, I guess, appreciate : on the web, upper cases are used to express yelling. There is a fine explanation/source there in french : http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C3%A9tiquette#Caract.C3.A8res

It would be nice that you take care of it, because it's really disturbing when reading you, it "sounds/reads" quite like a maniac, which I hope isn't the aim.

thanks in advance