Register Free

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REQEST pic: Irqaf Dassault Falcon 50

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skorzeny
    Rank 5 Registered User

REQEST pic: Irqaf Dassault Falcon 50

Hi, I'm searching pics of the iraqi modificated Dassault Falcon 50 armed with excocets and maybe other stuff. I'm really desperate and hope for help. THNX
  • LordAssap
    Rank 3 Registered User

Originally posted by Skorzeny View Post
    Hi, I'm searching pics of the iraqi modificated Dassault Falcon 50 armed with excocets and maybe other stuff. I'm really desperate and hope for help. THNX
    GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS.

I don't think even Dassault have these.

Comment

• ha27
      Rank 5 Registered User

these are tow pics from old movie,since 1989,when some Iraqi modification installed
      Attached Files

Comment

• Skorzeny
        Rank 5 Registered User

WOW, thank you very much, are you iraqi?
        so this video is about "international Exhibition for military production"
        I'm searching for so long for such videos and photos of this event, do you know how I could get some?

Comment

• Nicolas10

In one of the last issues of "le fana de l'aviation", a french magasine, you get an article about this very plane. There is a black & white pic at least and a colour profile, but the plane isn't armed on the picture...

I would have posted it but I don't have the magasine anymore...

Nic

Comment

• Skorzeny
            Rank 5 Registered User

thanks

thank you very much, will check it of course, a colour profile is what I really would love to see. The issue was published in 2008?

Comment

• Nicolas10

Originally posted by Skorzeny View Post
              thank you very much, will check it of course, a colour profile is what I really would love to see. The issue was published in 2008?
              It's the Jan 2009 issue.

http://www.aerostories.org/~aerobiblio/rubrique18.html

However the black and white pic is from the plane before transformation. Unlike those posted previously in this thread.

Nic

Comment

• IRAF_PILOT
                Rank 3 Registered User

HI

THIS IS SADDAM AND HIS SON IN LAW HUSSIEN KAMAL BULL****
                done for the camera this falcon had hard poits to be used for target towing they stuck an AM 39 for saddam to see ( why we lost leadership that is based on lies)

Comment

• Skorzeny
                  Rank 5 Registered User

Originally posted by IRAF_PILOT View Post
                  done for the camera this falcon had hard poits to be used for target towing they stuck an AM 39 for saddam to see ( why we lost leadership that is based on lies)
                  sorry, if I don't understand your statement correctly, but are you trying to say that this falcon was not operational? There are several reports of this plane attacking ships succesfully in minimally one case.

Comment

• Barry Scott

Can you futher elaborate on this?

Comment

• Skorzeny
                      Rank 5 Registered User

Originally posted by Nicolas10 View Post
                      It's the Jan 2009 issue.

http://www.aerostories.org/~aerobiblio/rubrique18.html

However the black and white pic is from the plane before transformation. Unlike those posted previously in this thread.

Nic
                      I will order this issue today, you were a great help, thanks alot!

Comment

• IRAF_PILOT
                        Rank 3 Registered User

LOO CLOSLEY AT THE PICTURE;
                        1.this air show was done in 1989 in al-muthana aiport in central baghdad i was there
                        2.saddam walking with the commander of the military industry next to him and the guy pointing is hussien kamal his son in law and minister of industry then

3. look at the falcon the nose cone is to change how the plane looks like and they named it somthing else i even dont remember what

4. all this for show the plane never flew with that thing on it

5. those 2 falcons were target towing falcons infact back in 1987 i fired matra magic A/A which was wired to my Mig-25 on a target towed by one of them in the western desert off H3

thank you
                        Last edited by IRAF_PILOT; 27th January 2009, 23:45.

Comment

• flex297

there are no references whatsoever about Matra MAGIC ever been installed on a MiG-25..

Comment

• Nicolas10

1.this air show was done in 1989 in al-muthana aiport in central baghdad i was there
                            2.saddam walking with the commander of the military industry next to him and the guy pointing is hussien kamal his son in law and minister of industry then

3. look at the falcon the nose cone is to change how the plane looks like and they named it somthing else i even dont remember what

5. those 2 falcons were target towing falcons infact back in 1987 i fired matra magic A/A which was wired to my Mig-25 on a target towed by one of them in the western desert off H3

thank you
                            the article I pointed by gnral A. Sadik & T. Cooper clearly state the plane was indeed equipped with Mirage F1 radar, and use to fire exocets on at least a couple occasions while disguised in commercial flight. It is said IIRC that it's that plane that hit USS Stark, and that it stop its exocet attacks just after because it was not supposed to exist and iraq didn't want to answer US questions.

Maybe the falcon 50 were then used for target towing?

Nic

Comment

• googeler
                              Rank 5 Registered User

Another load of crap from the guy pretending to be a former IRAF pilot.

1. NOBODY SHOOTS AAMs AT TARGETS TOWED BY MANNED AIRCRAFT !!! The risk of hitting the tow airplane is just too big. Towed targets are used only for gunnery practice - both on-board guns of aircraft or ground AAA.

2. Matra Magic was never integrated on MiG-25 in Iraq, nor anywhere else.

Comment

• mm2000
                                Rank 5 Registered User

thank you
                                Hi

the pictures of Falcon 50 here was part of videos for airshow in 1987 in Al-Muthana airport .I have this video.
                                Baghdad military exhibition in 1989 in AL-Muthana airport for airshow and in Baghdad exhibition for other military equipment from April 28 to May 2
                                this aircraft is the only one of that type IrAF.the main duty for this craft is training several Mirage pilots in one trip in real anti-ship and air to ground strik.this craft was fully equiped as F-1 .even ejection-seat and electronic suit.

Comment

• IRAF_PILOT
                                  Rank 3 Registered User

Originally posted by Nicolas10 View Post
                                  the article I pointed by gnral A. Sadik & T. Cooper clearly state the plane was indeed equipped with Mirage F1 radar, and use to fire exocets on at least a couple occasions while disguised in commercial flight. It is said IIRC that it's that plane that hit USS Stark, and that it stop its exocet attacks just after because it was not supposed to exist and iraq didn't want to answer US questions.

Maybe the falcon 50 were then used for target towing?

Nic
                                  if you believe everything that cooper says .. i and others find his book full of inconsistancies and yes my friend mig-21 was wired and used in active service for the 550 and yes the mig 25 was wired AND NOT USED in active serivice becuase of problems and the idea was abandoned
                                  and what attcked the uss stark was a mirage F1 EQ 5 200 as was painted and saudi F-15 scrambled to chase too late known facts within the IRAF
                                  Last edited by IRAF_PILOT; 28th January 2009, 19:57.

Comment

• irtomcat

modified falcon50 video in airshow

Dear brother:

salaam

this video is interesting for me and i want to see it, would you send this video
                                    for me please.

Regards
                                    Iranian Tomcat

thank you

Comment

• Tango III
                                      Rank 5 Registered User

This aircraft credited with launching two missiles Exocet against U.S. frigate Stark in 1987.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
                                      X