Register Free

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Air Forces Thread #10

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the_baphomet_00
    Rank 5 Registered User

    Ready for delivery to the Venezuelan Army Aviation:

    Mil Mi-26T2 617 WHITE / EBV-07103 (cn 34001212617) :


    and Mi-26T2 618 WHITE / EBV-07104 (cn 34001212618)


    Photographer: Alexander Tarasenkov

    regards from Caracas

    Alberto.-

    Comment

    • Starsign
      Rank 5 Registered User

      Originally posted by flex297 View Post
      Now I got something to smash ya down, folks !!!! Perhaps the most exotic air force here so far, the Transnistrian Air Force. Who has heard about trhat one before?
      Flex I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you.
      simply one of the greatest finds ever.

      Comment

      • flex297
        Senior Member

        Originally posted by Starsign View Post
        Flex I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you.
        simply one of the greatest finds ever.
        I am flattered..

        Comment

        • Arthur
          a plane pour moi

          Originally posted by Starsign View Post
          Flex I want to marry you. I want to have kids with you. I want to build us a house. I want to settle down and grow old with you.
          simply one of the greatest finds ever.
          Allright, then I'll be happy to provide a soft cushion for Flex' then ex-girlfriend, after her loss...

          Good find, Flex!
          Regards,

          Arthur
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
          Bertrand Russell

          Comment

          • swedishcat
            Rank 5 Registered User

            I stand amazed.

            Their flag is a charming thing too.......
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • flex297
              Senior Member

              Originally posted by Arthur View Post
              Allright, then I'll be happy to provide a soft cushion for Flex' then ex-girlfriend, after her loss...

              Good find, Flex!
              I have asked her.. She'd need a tiny little bit more detailled picture of yours than your avatar to meet her final decision

              Comment

              • gkozak
                Rank 5 Registered User

                Who Knew?

                Originally posted by flex297 View Post
                Now I got something to smash ya down, folks !!!! Perhaps the most exotic air force here so far, the Transnistrian Air Force. Who has heard about trhat one before?

                Must confess I knew next to nothing about Transnistria prior to finding these pics but after diggin a while on wiki it looks like this is yet another ex-CIS breakaway republic
                located within the borders of Moldova. Although not recognised internationally, it is a 'real' presidential republic with own parliament, constitution and military.

                I have found two helicopters in Transnistrian colors - one Mi-2 Hoplite and one Mi-8 Hip. I am still pretty baffled by such rarity

                The badge is just like their flag: red/green/red. So, who's No.1?


                Absolutely astonishing- thanks! This is one of the most incredible finds of the entire small air forces thread so far, in my book. I guess my Maldivian Mi-8 model will just have to wait!

                Comment

                • googeler
                  Rank 5 Registered User

                  Did some searching, turns out that Transnistria has:
                  6 Mi-8 (1 stored)
                  4 Mi-2
                  3 An-2 (1 blue, 1 light grey, 1 green camo)
                  1 An-26
                  all of the above confirmed by Google Earth, plus
                  2 Yak-18 (probably T version)

                  Photo copyright Valery Sergeychuk - Panoramio
                  http://www.panoramio.com/photo/5037720
                  Last edited by googeler; 12th March 2008, 16:02.

                  Comment

                  • swedishcat
                    Rank 5 Registered User

                    NICE!!!!! More, More!!!!

                    Comment

                    • Banshee
                      Rank 5 Registered User

                      Flex and Googeler....

                      Thanks for the orgasm guys

                      Its amazing that pics have been so hard to find from this "nation". Proberly because nobody has ever heared of the place lol.

                      Just shows whats out there waiting to be found

                      Comment

                      • flex297
                        Senior Member

                        A fresh EMB-135BJ for Angolan Air Force

                        http://www.airliners.net/photo/Angol...acy/1231430/L/

                        Comment

                        • MiG-23MLD
                          Senior Member

                          Originally posted by flex297 View Post
                          A fresh EMB-135BJ for Angolan Air Force

                          http://www.airliners.net/photo/Angol...acy/1231430/L/
                          Here are some ERJ-145 from mexico
                          Attached Files

                          Comment

                          • googeler
                            Rank 5 Registered User

                            Tajikistan Mi-17 EY-25169 July 07
                            http://www.aircraftslides.com/Auctio...aspx?ID=434038

                            Chadian Cessna 014 AB March 88
                            http://www.aircraftslides.com/Auctio...aspx?ID=434034

                            SEA KING WA824 EGYPTIAN AIR FORCE
                            http://www.aircraftslides.com/Auctio...aspx?ID=434071

                            Comment

                            • Jakepilot
                              Rank 5 Registered User

                              So far the best shot of Nepalese M-28 I have seen:

                              Webmaster of Desert Storm from air modellers view - over 4900 pics online
                              http://www.dstorm.eu

                              Comment

                              • Rafael Patrn
                                Rank 5 Registered User

                                Mexico air foce

                                some pics of Mexico air force.

                                AZTEC WARRIORS.

                                JUST TO LET THE WORLD WE ARE HERE
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                • STRATOSAURUS
                                  Rank 5 Registered User

                                  Camouflated Kazajastan An-26 in Ucraine (overhaul?).

                                  http://www.spotters.net.ua/file/?id=2681&size=large

                                  Regards from Spain.

                                  Comment

                                  • googeler
                                    Rank 5 Registered User

                                    Chadian Skyraider
                                    http://www.airlinehobby.com/listings...mnum=573611418
                                    Togolese Super Puma 5V-TAH
                                    http://www.airlinehobby.com/listings...mnum=572646640
                                    Cameroun Super Puma TJ-ABC at Charles de Gaulle airport
                                    http://www.airlinehobby.com/listings...mnum=561499561
                                    Romanian IAR-330L Puma #28 - before being upgraded to SOCAT standard - 1997 Le Bourget
                                    http://www.airlinehobby.com/listings...mnum=574016330

                                    Comment

                                    • STRATOSAURUS
                                      Rank 5 Registered User

                                      Originally posted by googeler View Post
                                      Chadian Skyraider
                                      http://www.airlinehobby.com/listings...mnum=573611418
                                      Togolese Super Puma 5V-TAH
                                      http://www.airlinehobby.com/listings...mnum=572646640
                                      Cameroun Super Puma TJ-ABC at Charles de Gaulle airport
                                      http://www.airlinehobby.com/listings...mnum=561499561
                                      Romanian IAR-330L Puma #28 - before being upgraded to SOCAT standard - 1997 Le Bourget
                                      http://www.airlinehobby.com/listings...mnum=574016330
                                      Interesting page. Thanks googeler.

                                      Iraqi F-1 full markings pre-delivery in France.

                                      http://www.airlinehobby.com/listings...mnum=571078314

                                      Regards from Spain.

                                      Comment

                                      • googeler
                                        Rank 5 Registered User

                                        Burkina Faso Mi-17 BF-9001
                                        http://www.airlinehobby.com/listings...mnum=573526662
                                        Burkina Faso SF-260 BF8431
                                        http://www.airlinehobby.com/listings...mnum=564094915

                                        Comment

                                        • Jakepilot
                                          Rank 5 Registered User

                                          Again from Nepal:
                                          and old workhorse - Hawker Siddeley HS-748
                                          http://www.airliners.net/photo/Nepal...748/1337367/L/
                                          Webmaster of Desert Storm from air modellers view - over 4900 pics online
                                          http://www.dstorm.eu

                                          Comment

                                          Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                          Collapse

                                           

                                          Working...
                                          X