F-117A Nighthawk pieces - for sale. Serious offer.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 7 months

I will send a detailed description if I find some serious offers. This is the deal - I have in my posession several pieces of stealth tactical bomber F-117A Nighthawk, only such plane ever to be shot down anywhere in the world, as to my knowledge anyhow. It was shot down over Serbia in March 1999. One part of the plane is in Russia, submit to various testings and research, while the other part is stationed in Airforce Museum in Belgrade, Serbia.

I came into posession of several small pieces of fuselage (approx. 2 inches in diameter),stealth insulation material from the fuselage that I'm willing to part with. I believe it is rather valuable to people of interest, enthusiasts, airforce freaks and so on. The only problem is that these pieces are probably sanctioned by US or any other pro-western countries, to be sold or distributed, since it actualy is a vital part of their stealth technology that they so jeolously protect.

It comes with the part's museums inventory number and certificate of authenticity, approved by the Airforce Command and Ministry of Defense of Serbia and Montenegro. Some of these items are sometimes granted to dignitaries from around the world, like millitary attaches, diplomats and alike. Only 12 of these pieces have been granted to such, since 1999, according to museum logs, and I will not name the proud owners.

Note that I have recevied unconfirmed information that these parts radiate very small ammount of radiation due to the fact that the plane hadn't jettisoned it's arsenal, in the time of crash, and that it carried weaponry containing depleted uranium. The ammount of radiation shouldn't pose any problem - more to it it would be additional testament to its value as memorabilia - this I cannot claim, and honestly I doubt it. Didn't have a Geiger counter on me so I skipped this test. I guess that it wouldn't be exposed in the way it is, if it were proven higly radioactive.

I wish to know if there is any interest in these items to anyone? I must say I felt privileged when I got my hands on these, knowing that not many people have access to it. Actualy, I believe it's virtualy impossible to obtain it. However, my source is classified, and I hope you can understand this.

If I see there is interest for this, I will gladly post pictures or video of the package, the item, the certificate from various angles, so you may see for your self.

I am interested only in serious offers - please, do not start a debate. I am interested only in selling these items if there is interest. I am not an airforce engineer, and I am really not profound on the subject, but I'm not a total idiot either. Also, excuse my lack of technicality.

I hope to hear from someone.

P.S. I realize that most of the people know what I'm talking about, when I mention this plane, but if you do not, precise search query on Google will give more information and explanation on the airplane, and the history.

P.S.S. Excuse my poor english.

Cheers.

Original post

Member for

18 years 7 months

.... The only problem is that these pieces are probably sanctioned by US or any other pro-western countries, to be sold or distributed, since it actualy is a vital part of their stealth technology that they so jeolously protect....

Sooo - if its true that you have this stuff (unlikely) then the MIB will

1) offer to buy
2) then when they have a fix on you they will come a knockin at 2 in the morning to retrieve the technology that they "so jeolously protect".

If its not true (much more likely) then this is a dodgy scam to try to flog a few bits of old broken carbon fibre that you aquired somewhere.

Hmmmm - which scenario is most likely ???

Member for

18 years 7 months

Well, as I said, I'm not a rocket scientist, but my area of expertiese covers security services and anonymity - you may be certain that I do protect my identity to the fullest extent - on-line and in real life. And if you think I decided to do this in haste, without thinking thoroughly about the consequences, you couldn't be more wrong. I, ofcourse, will not disclose methods I use to concile my identity, but I can assure you that no technology can track me down closer to anything than the city I live in.

However, I'm not here to discuss privacy, so I would like if we may postpone this debate for another time.

But, I'm thankful for your comment and scepticism regarding the subject, for I wasn't aware that it would be that hard to believe my story, as you obviously chose not to. I respect your oppinion, and thank you for it.

Anybody else?

As I said, the piece is packed with certificate of authenticity and serial number, that I believe can be verified in the museum. Anonymously, ofcourse.

Greetings.

Member for

18 years 7 months

Well, really nice of you to be so ignorant and arogant in the same time. However, you are probably right about eBay, thought about it.

Anyhow, as people are obviously sceptic - I have no issue with using Escrow services as mediator - I get the funds, when customer receives and confirms the goods.

Think of me whatever you wish, but I really do not think of my self as unfair, or bad guy, nor have I got any problems with anyone. I just have the items to exploit, and wish to earn some money, considering that my situation is not very bright lately. Hoping for the better future, so to speak. I'm not a criminal, nor have I ever engaged in criminal activities. I wish to make someone proud owner of a very unique piece of merchandise, and make my life a tad bit easier in the process.

Is it so hard to believe?

Greetings.

Member for

19 years 10 months

Suggest that this moved to Modern Mil (if it's not there already)?

JC

Member for

18 years 7 months

Well, I have put it in general aviation, since I wasn't sure that Modern Mil would be the right category. I'm sorry if someone deems it unappropriate.

Cheers.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Uncertain whether to blitz this as being in contravention of the Forum 'no advertising' rules, or to pass it to ModMil.

Certainly doesn't belong on GA so I'll boot it across and let the mods there sort it.

Moggy

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'll be looking into this.