Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Air Forces Thread #16

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gerard
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Aug 2009
    • 3151

    an oldie


    Jordan


    Egypte
    Last edited by Gerard; 31st October 2016, 16:51.
    For Roundels of the World: http://www.drareg.nl/Markeringen/index.html or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/481843655359127/

    Comment

    • cy24driver2
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • May 2015
      • 912

      Mozambique



















      Comment

      • cy24driver2
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • May 2015
        • 912

        Mozambique























        Comment

        • cy24driver2
          Rank 5 Registered User
          • May 2015
          • 912

          Senegal





















          Comment

          • cy24driver2
            Rank 5 Registered User
            • May 2015
            • 912

            [QUOTE=the_baphomet_00;2351740]
            Originally posted by cy24driver2 View Post
            Uganda





            Thanks!!

            Could this be the very same A/C referred in this article?
            I've got one more...



            Comment

            • cy24driver2
              Rank 5 Registered User
              • May 2015
              • 912

              Mozambique





















              Comment

              • gregair
                Rank 5 Registered User
                • Dec 2006
                • 55

                Does anyone have any photos showing the other side of these old Mozambique two seat Mig-21UM's?

                Thank you very much for an awsome set of photos cy24driver2


                Originally posted by cy24driver2 View Post
                Mozambique


                efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=cb73bc71aaac1993e459f6dc046cec7a&oe=58991803[/img]


                Comment

                • cy24driver2
                  Rank 5 Registered User
                  • May 2015
                  • 912

                  Mozambique

































                  Comment

                  • gkozak
                    Rank 5 Registered User
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 1177

                    Originally posted by cy24driver2 View Post
                    Mozambique

































                    What's the weird triangular insignia on that Mi-17?

                    Comment

                    • cy24driver2
                      Rank 5 Registered User
                      • May 2015
                      • 912

                      Originally posted by gregair View Post
                      Does anyone have any photos showing the other side of these old Mozambique two seat Mig-21UM's?

                      Thank you very much for an awsome set of photos cy24driver2


                      They're all I have as of now ... Sorry about that. Gregair!!

                      In reality, getting a decent pic of decrepit FADM MiG-21UM is as scarce as hen's teeth.

                      Perhaps. It is a brand new roundel adopted by FADM then, currently in use on the newly refurbished Mi-8T Hip choppers.

                      http://russianplanes.net/id195597

                      http://russianplanes.net/id195598

                      Comment

                      • cy24driver2
                        Rank 5 Registered User
                        • May 2015
                        • 912

                        Angola









                        Comment

                        • cy24driver2
                          Rank 5 Registered User
                          • May 2015
                          • 912

                          Cote d'ivoire



                          Comment

                          • Gerard
                            Rank 5 Registered User
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 3151

                            I guess you also get your pictures from our French FB friend.
                            For Roundels of the World: http://www.drareg.nl/Markeringen/index.html or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/481843655359127/

                            Comment

                            • cy24driver2
                              Rank 5 Registered User
                              • May 2015
                              • 912

                              North Korea







































                              Last edited by cy24driver2; 7th November 2016, 14:58.

                              Comment

                              • cy24driver2
                                Rank 5 Registered User
                                • May 2015
                                • 912

                                North Korea







































                                Last edited by cy24driver2; 7th November 2016, 17:14.

                                Comment

                                • cy24driver2
                                  Rank 5 Registered User
                                  • May 2015
                                  • 912

                                  North Korea















                                  Comment

                                  • cy24driver2
                                    Rank 5 Registered User
                                    • May 2015
                                    • 912

                                    Libya





                                    Comment

                                    • cy24driver2
                                      Rank 5 Registered User
                                      • May 2015
                                      • 912

                                      Originally posted by Gerard View Post
                                      I guess you also get your pictures from our French FB friend.
                                      Yeah.. I humbly admit to the fact they were actually taken from him.

                                      I really admire him since he has been traveling
                                      the world and doing a lot of base-tours inc
                                      luding some juicy small african countries.

                                      BTW, What happened to Ex-Ukranian MiG-29 Fulcrums sold to Tchad.?

                                      Last time I heard that one of western avitiation spotters was working his ass off to shoot a good solid pic of this elusive one.

                                      It might be easier to do some good digging around FB albums of French AF pilots deployed to N'djamena ,Tchad.
                                      Last edited by cy24driver2; 8th November 2016, 06:34.

                                      Comment

                                      • gregair
                                        Rank 5 Registered User
                                        • Dec 2006
                                        • 55

                                        Originally posted by cy24driver2 View Post

                                        They're all I have as of now ... Sorry about that. Gregair!!

                                        In reality, getting a decent pic of decrepit FADM MiG-21UM is as scarce as hen's teeth.

                                        Perhaps. It is a brand new roundel adopted by FADM then, currently in use on the newly refurbished Mi-8T Hip choppers.

                                        http://russianplanes.net/id195597

                                        http://russianplanes.net/id195598


                                        Thanks a lot cy24driver2.

                                        Yep they are difficult to find.
                                        Thank you for all of the amazing photos that you do put on the thread'

                                        Comment

                                        • cy24driver2
                                          Rank 5 Registered User
                                          • May 2015
                                          • 912

                                          Originally posted by gregair View Post
                                          Thanks a lot cy24driver2.

                                          Yep they are difficult to find.
                                          Thank you for all of the amazing photos that you do put on the thread'
                                          Here is a series of pics showing FADM MiG-17 defected to South Africa.

                                          http://www.saairforce.co.za/forum/vi...t=3011&start=0

                                          Comment

                                          Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                          Collapse

                                           

                                          Working...
                                          X