The Lockheed Story - Free Book

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hi, I've been having a clearout of old aviation books I've collected over the years and I have one called 'Beyond the Horizons - The Lockheed Story' It is Hardback and 500+pages in immaculate condition,

If anyone would like it free of charge then they may have it. All I ask is that my postage is covered (heavy book-looking at 4-5 pounds) and perhaps make a small donation to the Steve Young collection being made by Snapper or perhaps a charity.

Best Regards, Steve

Original post

Member for

19 years 11 months

Hi, I've been having a clearout of old aviation books I've collected over the years and I have one called 'Beyond the Horizons - The Lockheed Story' It is Hardback and 500+pages in immaculate condition,

If anyone would like it free of charge then they may have it. All I ask is that my postage is covered (heavy book-looking at 4-5 pounds) and perhaps make a small donation to the Steve Young collection being made by Snapper or perhaps a charity.

Best Regards, Steve

Hi Steve,

I would live to have the book if you haven't got a responce yet e-mail me at [email]b25j@maine.rr.com[/email].

Thanks
RER