'Red Lion' Meet at Saturday Leg-ends

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Mark

Nice to see some of our friends from WIX, one of 35 years standing, at the pub.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Mark12/RedLion143_4387.jpg

Original post

Member for

20 years

Hi lads/lasses hope you all had a great w/e at dx.Myself and l/b did, nice to meet some of you friday evening ,maybe see you again in August at Old Warden.

bisfit

Member for

24 years 2 months

A very enjoyable Saturday evening, although by the time we left Jules was carrying mental scars from the embarrasment of Snapper's public announcement that she has a 'great arse', and I think dhfan's mother and wife may also be suffering somewhat after being 'Haydn-ed' for a solid half hour... :D

Has MikeJ finished his dinner yet?

Member for

24 years 2 months

I shall have a go at naming this lot...

From left to right: Stewart1a, Snapper, Manonthefence, SteveYoung (with Haydn in front), met24, Cheesecutter, EN830, dhfan behind Papa Lima, Moira (aka Mrs dhfan), Niall, Robbo, Olivier Lacombe, Caroline, Setter, MikeJ.

Member for

24 years 2 months

....and I think dhfan's mother and wife may also be suffering somewhat after being 'Haydn-ed' for a solid half hour... :D

They didn't say anything when I returned to the table but there were two "looks".

Spoke volumes...

A very enjoyable time at the Red Lion, I just wish it wasn't the thick end of two hours from home.

Member for

19 years 9 months

Enjoyable night at the Red Lion. Lovely to meet everyone.

Member for

21 years

Just back home to Minnesota today. Sorry I didn't make the Red Lion. We couldn't find it!

Nice to meet a few folks at Legends anyway :)

Dan

Member for

20 years 5 months

Just back home to Minnesota today. Sorry I didn't make the Red Lion. We couldn't find it!

Nice to meet a few folks at Legends anyway :)

Dan

Dan, Ian say's it was nice to meet up with you by the Merlins over Malta stand and have a brief chat.

Pity you didn't make it to the Red Lion, a couple of your fellow countrymen were there including Dick Philips.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Sorry I missed you Dan, it would have been nice to put a face to a name. I trust you enjoyed the show.

Makes my complaint about 2 hours to home look pretty silly. :)