flying legends rumour?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 10 months

Just heard a rumour that there are no German veterans allowed at this years Flying Legends, is this true, and if anyone knows this to be the case, just what might be the reason behind such an absurd decision?

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

"Just heard a rumour"

TRhere was a rumour that legends was cancelled a few months back....

"that there are no German veterans allowed at this years Flying Legends"

Best pack my passport then, must be some heavy checking going on by the ATC on the gate. Most dangerous thing in the world is a 12 year old with a rifle.

"is this true,"

Must be. Perhaps.

"and if anyone knows this to be the case,"

Have you asked TFC or IWM? They would know the answer I'm sure. We will just take the **** or debate it.

"just what might be the reason behind such an absurd decision?"

If it might be true, it might be for the absurd reason that they might be German, and those who might have sacrificed a lot for their dastardly deeds 60 years ago (on the official govt dictated anniversary of the end of dastardly-deedism) might be offended by it. Maybe. Truly absurd.

Member for

24 years 3 months

If you have a spare Billygoat Snapper, now's the time.

Member for

20 years 3 months

Just heard a rumour that there are no German veterans allowed at this years Flying Legends, is this true, and if anyone knows this to be the case, just what might be the reason behind such an absurd decision?

Oh I'm sure we will see the odd Hispano Buchon disguised as a Gustav, CASA 352 disguised as a Ju-52 or even a Nord 1002 disguised as an Me-108. ;)

Member for

19 years 4 months

Damn. We were up to 42 views and no-one had bitten. I think we can create a new scale for the board now.

1) Making Stuff Up
2) Rumour
3) Speculation
4) Informed Speculation
5) Fact

Member for

19 years 5 months

The 12 year old with the rifle, would that be the same one that is after Stewart1a.

Member for

19 years 9 months

92fis,
Be very careful in what you are saying.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Nah, he only picks on older boys.

Member for

19 years 5 months

92fis,
Be very careful in what you are saying.

Perhaps stewart you should listen to your own advice at times. :rolleyes:

Member for

19 years 9 months

Snapper,
Really not amused at all by your remarks. Its effecting my entire family. Im extremely worried about whats happening.

Member for

20 years

Hi Guys

Back to leg ends

You will all be shocked to learn that even I was granted admission in past years and they are going to sell me one this year.

As for the Germans - You lot tried banning them 60 odd years ago but they came anyway so I don't think they will ever get the message.

Regards
John

Member for

24 years 3 months

Your remarks amuse me greatly; they are the subject of many a late night phone call. So, precisely what remarks of mine are affecting your family?? And what are you worried about? What is happening?

And 92fis, you should indeed watch what you are saying. He is getting het up now. And you don't want to see hetupstewart1a. It's very worrisome.

Member for

19 years 5 months

Ok Snapper thanks i will watch out i don't want some 12 year old knocking on my door with a water pistol.

Member for

20 years 4 months

Oh I'm sure we will see the odd Hispano Buchon disguised as a Gustav, CASA 352 disguised as a Ju-52 or even a Nord 1002 disguised as an Me-108. ;)

Not sure you'll see the first one.

Member for

19 years 9 months

I dont know quite what ive done to deserve this recent spat. Please stop it. If you had seen the thread on GD you would understand. Fact of the matter is im glad you treat me like this just know how not to grow up! :D

Member for

20 years 4 months

I dont know quite what ive done to deserve this recent spat. Please stop it. If you had seen the thread on GD you would understand. Fact of the matter is im glad you treat me like this just know how not to grow up! :D

Leeeve him alone son, 'Ee ain't wurf it . . .

Member for

19 years 9 months

Bloody Tractor boys!

Member for

24 years 3 months

So are we having nationality tests at Legends this year then ?

Member for

21 years 1 month

Not so much nationality more location. If you live on a small island near France you cant come in. Oh and if you drive a German Car you cant come in.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Damn I've been foiled, anyone like to buy a ticket to Legends, it seems I've been banned !!!!

But there again I have a cunning plan. Where's that old goat skin coat ?????

Member for

19 years 9 months

Audi forever :D