Webmaster

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 8 months

Do we really need all the stickys :rolleyes: Have you gone 'Sticky Mad' :rolleyes: ;) Anna ;) :D :diablo:

Original post

Member for

20 years 6 months

It's the new layout,Page 1 = stickies,page 2 = polls, page 3 =airshow photos,page 4 =all other business :eek:
:D only joking,---------honest :D :D :diablo:

Member for

20 years 8 months

The amount of stickys is well boring :rolleyes: Anna :rolleyes: ;)

Member for

24 years 2 months

Since we pay nothing for this service and (usually) derive a great deal of pleasure from it, if Webby chooses to shove a few notices at the top of the page it's a bit churlish to complain.

Rob

Member for

20 years 8 months

Since we pay nothing for this service and (usually) derive a great deal of pleasure from it, if Webby chooses to shove a few notices at the top of the page it's a bit churlish to complain.

Rob

;) :D :D Creep!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :D :D :diablo:

Member for

24 years 2 months

So after taking 9,764 small moments of joy from Webby's forums you begrudge him a handful of notices that may be of benefit to you? I'd say that was a tad ungrateful.

Rob

Member for

20 years 8 months

So after taking 9,764 small moments of joy from Webby's forums you begrudge him a handful of notices that may be of benefit to you? I'd say that was a tad ungrateful.

Rob

Hey!! Just cause you "prune" you would be well up in the 10.000 now ;) I just feel that he has put a few to many :D thats all Robbo. God you always spoil for a fight!! and it is very noticeable!! :rolleyes: Anna :rolleyes:

Member for

24 years 2 months

Don't worry Anna, there'll be another band-wagon along in a moment.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I thought I was trying to defuse you from spoiling for a fight. Don't know why I bothered.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I thought I was trying to defuse you from spoiling for a fight. Don't know why I bothered.

Becareful powerful people are everywhere ;)

Member for

24 years 2 months

If I may butt in on the bunfight...? :rolleyes:

There are currently six 'Stickies'.

One for the Code of Conduct (definately necessary if we consider what happened to GD a couple of months ago...)

Three for future events.

One advertising books.

One advising people not to try using the two for one vouchers at Duxford a couple of weeks ago.

Okay, so out of those six, one is out of date. So perhaps Webby is slightly behind on his pruning of current information.

Other than that, not an issue really is it? Move along folks, there's nothing to see here...

Member for

24 years 2 months

Steve sums it up sensibly. Thread closed.