Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSR2 Tailplane Service Manual ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • woodspite
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Feb 2015

TSR2 Tailplane Service Manual ?

Has any one out there have a copy of the TSR2 service manual for the tail plane,I know it is a very long shot.
  • AndyY
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • May 2012

Would such a document have been written by the time the project was cancelled, given that only prototypes were flying?

Comment

• Oxcart
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • Nov 2007

Sounds like a hell of a DIY project!
      Give a man a fish and eat for a day. Give a man a fishing rod and he'll eat for a lifetime. Give a man religion and he'll die praying for a fish!

Comment

• cabbage
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Jun 2011

I take it he means the more recent TSR2 aircraft, and not the original one.

The Swordfish of WW2 vintage was I believe originally referred to as a TSR2 (Torpedo / Spotter / Reconnisrnce) type 2.

Comment

• bazv
          olde rigger
          • Feb 2005

If the Tailplane is incomplete then the tailplane manual might be of help but if the tailplane is complete - then it might be a manual or drawings for the Flying Control System which would be most useful.

Comment

• woodspite
            Rank 5 Registered User
            • Feb 2015

We have the other manuals to XR220 but not the tail plane one I believe the manual section is 19 . Yes it's an interesting project ,like most we have to do.

Comment

• bazv
              olde rigger
              • Feb 2005

Chapter 19 of the Aircraft Servicing Manual is often the Flying Control System,obviously I never worked on TSR2 so I have no in depth knowledge of all the TSR2 Chapter numbers,some of the chapter numbers did vary - especially with the more complex aircraft.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
              X