Anything recommended this bank holiday?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

15 years 1 month

As the title says what is anyone going to of interest this long weekend?

Original post

Member for

14 years 10 months

Dont know where you live Sopwith but Traditional Season opener...Abingdon Airshow this weekend. Always a good day out, Weather looks good too.

Member for

15 years 1 month

I’m over in Herefordshire Wondy so that’s a possibility. Thank you for the reply.

Member for

14 years 4 months

I'll be at Old Warden for the Shuttleworth Season Premiere tomorrow - very much looking forward to hopefully seeing the two Lysanders fly together, and possibly Spitfire AR501 (which I have never seen fly having missed it last year, and it having been in restoration for most of the time I've been an airshow-goer!)

Member for

15 years 7 months

East Kirkby on 6th May for De Havilland day. A vintage fly in and the first taxy runs of the Mosquito

Member for

10 years

New Aviation Museum (SWAM) starting at St Athan open 10 until 1630 weekends and Bank holidays

Member for

15 years 1 month

What have they got at SWAM Nad? I haven’t heard of this Museum. Thanks

Member for

19 years

Off to Popham tomorrow for the jumble, fingers crossed for the weather!

Member for

15 years 4 months

I went to Popham on the 4th May for the Microlight trade show, mainly just for a day out and was pleasantly surprised by 3 chippys, G-AMUF and WZ882 outside, and WP971 having some TLC in the Wiltshire hangar. There was a brisk wind making most landings very interesting...

Member for

15 years 1 month

Thanks for all your input guys, I didn’t end up going anywhere after, stayed home and cut the hedge. Hope it gave others some ideas though.:very_drunk: