Australian Aerojumble Feb 16 and 17

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

13 years 6 months

It's been a while since I posted on here, got caught up in something called life apparently. That and starting the slow process of rebuilding Anson cockpit LT134 :)

Anyhoo, I have put together an Aerojumble at the Australian National Aviation Museum on Feb 16 and 17. We are joined by the Vietnam Vets Museum, The B24 Restoration Group and the Ansett Museum. Figured it would be a good way to have a few museums together and promoting themselves as well as having a few different bits n bobs that us and the other stallholders (There are 14 in total, both new and used parts).

Some features of the weekend include the sale of a CAC Sabre Jet, A84-989, which is surplus to our needs (We were gifted A84-910 which is near complete and on display) A Volksplane which will only need signoff to be airworthy, and heaps of bits n pieces - books, gauges, panels, larger parts, engine bits etc.

While we may be on the other side of the world there may be a few here who don't use Faceybookie regularly, - usual museum admission gets you into museum and aerojumble. Coffee, Sausage Sizzle etc all available, as well as the chance to sit in plenty of cockpits! I would add a flyer but the photo uploader is not working :/

Cheers
Ewan

Original post

Member for

14 years 7 months

Good work Ewan ... I know stalls need to be pre-booked, but is there any chance there "may" be a stall available on the day.. ??