Register Free

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else got this problem

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris Cussen
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Jul 2012

Anyone else got this problem

I have had a problem with the site for over a month now. Where a thread has more than 15 pages I can see only the first 15. As an avid follower of Duxford Diary you can imagine how frustrating that can be. I contacted the webmaster twice via 'contact us' and got a reply on the second attempt. An email said they would look into the problem but nothing happened. I then sent a reply to the email and still nothing has happened.
  • TonyL1962
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Mar 2014

Had it with just one thread. Seemed to crop at page 13 after I knew I had seen subsequent pages the previous day. No other threads that I've noticed however.

Comment

• viscount
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • Mar 2011

Seem to recall this problem has come up before in the initial days of the 'update'. Advice then was, on the Section index page go to the small blue rectangle to the right of thread name, and left click over - it will take you direct to the most recent post (apparently).

Comment

• Chris Cussen
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Jul 2012

viscount: Nope, doesn't work still page 15

Comment

• jamesm
          Administrator
          • Dec 2016

We are just runnig a re-index of the topic information. Hopefully this will clear up your problem. I have been unable to replicate it though. Have you tried a different web browser ?

Comment

• Chris Cussen
            Rank 5 Registered User
            • Jul 2012

jamesm, Yes I usually use Firefox, but it happens with IE and Edge too. I've tried using a differnt PC and Firefox.

Comment

• Chris Cussen
              Rank 5 Registered User
              • Jul 2012

Further update..... I now see the LAST 15 pages not the first. At least I can keep up to date.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
              X