2018 Aerojumbles & Aeroboots

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 3 months

As per the recent Cockpit-Fest post, the first bookings for Newark's Autumn Indoor Aeroboot / Aerojumble on 13th October are now already in place after Saturday’s booking form distribution – other booking forms will soon be emailed out to those people who replied to the GDPR email in May.

The initial mailing will be small - only one third of people bothered to reply!

Updates will appear in this part of the NAM website in due course: http://www.newarkairmuseum.org/Museum-Events

Member for

18 years 3 months

NAM has just emailed out the Indoor Aeroboot/Aerojumble booking forms for the sale on 13 October 2018, these only went to sellers who had previously provided their GDPR consent! As a consequence a number of previous sellers will not have received the information.

Also a number of yahoo email accounts bounced (twice) with permanent errors!

The website will be updated soon! http://www.newarkairmuseum.org/Museum-Events

Member for

18 years 3 months

It is the last few days for any previous sellers at the Newark Aeroboot / Aerojumble sales to return their booking forms for the October indoor sale; before the spaces become available to everyone via the NAM website!

Member for

18 years 3 months

Details for the NAM Indoor Aeroboot / Aerojumble sale on 13 October 2018 have now been added to the NAM website!

http://www.newarkairmuseum.org/Museum-Events

Face to face aviation trading – spaces are limited!

Member for

18 years 3 months

The date for Cockpit-Fest 2019 & the associated Aeroboot / Aerojumble has now been set for 22 & 23 June 2019; the with the 2019 spring Indoor sale set for 13 April 2019.

Listed in here on the NAM website!

Member for

18 years 3 months

Update from the NAM website about the Autumn Indoor Aeroboot as of 18.08.18 “…..as of close of play on Saturday 18th August, 33 of the 48 tables have already been booked.”

Spaces are selling fast, info in here!

Member for

19 years 10 months

Just a reminder of the Kenley airfield aerojumble on Sunday 7th October 2018. Contact details for booking stalls can be found in adverts inside both the flypast and aeroplane magazines. Alternatively I can provide these details through a PM if required.

Member for

13 years 1 month

Kenley Aerojumble coming up on 7th October. Excellent site, increasing numbers of buyers and sellers and most of all, it's cheap to have a stall. You need to check but I've been told it's £20 and that includes two entry tickets. Details should be on the Acebell Aviation web site. If you're going by train the best station is Whyteleafe South, not Kenley, then it's a long walk up a steep hill but it's worth it

Member for

18 years 3 months

This update was posted yesterday about Newark's October Indoor Sale on 13th October - now sold out!

"All of the tables for the Indoor Aeroboot /Aerojumble aviation sale in Hangar 2 on October 13th have now been allocated; a waiting list system for tables is now in operation.

Full update & details in here! Sellers list will hopefully follow quite soon!!"

Member for

18 years 3 months

A fresh update from NAM this morning regarding the 13 October sale: "Passes and table locations are due to be sent out during week commencing 17th September 2018; apologies for the delay but we've been busy moving into our new café (located much closer to the sale location in Hangar 2) and with various special events / group visits etc. !"

Full update & details in here!

Member for

16 years 3 months

Good to hear that Kenley's prices have come down to a more realistic level for what is still a fairly new event.

I might be tempted if I can come up with a day's worth of research at Kew en route to the 'jumble.

Member for

18 years 3 months

Some info doing the rounds re the Newark Aeroboot on 13th October 2018:

The seller passes & table locations for the ‘Sold-Out’ Indoor Aeroboot /Aerojumble aviation sale in Hangar 2 on October 13th have been posted out today. If anyone has requested helper passes, please make sure that these are passed on to the helper; otherwise they may not be admitted.

The waiting list system for tables is now in operation and will be used in the event of any sellers cancelling their participation.

The first Sellers List information has also been added in here!

Member for

19 years 10 months

BUMP - Just a reminder that the Kenley aerojumble will be this time next week, Sunday 7th October 2018.

Member for

18 years 3 months

As this thread has resurfaced I thought I'd advise everyone that a revised ‘at a glance guide’ for the Newark Air Museum Indoor Aeroboot /Aerojumble sale on Saturday 13th October 2018 has been added to the museum website – it contains all of the key information!

http://www.newarkairmuseum.org/Aeroboot_Quick_Guide_2018

Member for

19 years 10 months

Something for the weekend Sir? - Last reminder for the Kenley aerojumble which will take place this coming Sunday. Weather is looking clear and good for this outdoor event. This aerojumble is also combined with an auto jumble and held on the Second World War airfield. Admission for buyers is from 9am, I believe that there are a couple of pitches left and bookings can be made through the organiser who has placed an advert in the flypast magazine with their contact details, alternatively I can provide these through a PM if required. Happy hunting and selling !!

Member for

16 years 11 months

With Newark next weekend I'm going to give Kenley a miss tomorrow. I'll probably regret it but have been doing too much driving recently. I hope it goes well!

Member for

18 years 3 months

I'm going to try and upload a layout plan for the sellers at the Newark Aeroboot / Aerojumble on Saturday 13th October - wish me luck!!

Attachments

Member for

16 years 3 months

My pulse is racing at the thought of it all!

Meanwhile, on a slight tangent, can anyone report back on the Kenley 'jumble last weekend? I decided I could not justify the long journey, especially as I was still not ready for my next visit to The National Archives (i.e. two outcomes for one load of petrol)..