Register Free

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOTTED 2018 What Have You Seen?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (1 members and 3 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late last evening a merlin engined aircraft in the distance heading N around the Stansted zone
    SMOKE SMOKE GO!
    TA out

Comment

Dakota with d-day stripes, over the Humber Bridge midday today, from the south, did a lazy circuit over the bridge, returned south, very nice, pleasure to see and hear

Comment

Only almost historic, but the first I have seen, a Piaggio Avanti came over a few weeks ago when I was up in Guildford. It was going at a fair old speed as well.
        It's the one you don't see that gets you (usually)...

Comment

Can anyone confirm if a Yak 11 flew over Frimley @ 09:17 this morning?

Comment

BBMF just flew over Little Waltham twice! 12:43 and 12:50, before heading SW towards London.

Comment

Lancaster, Spitfire and Hurricane down the mall. Nothing special then.... haha

Comment

Queens Birthday Flight,
                SMOKE SMOKE GO!
                TA out

Comment

These two yesterday over N/W Cambridge

Click image for larger version

Name:	00000031.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	3680764

Comment

Lanc and fighters three times over Chelmsford
                    Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.

Comment

What looked like the BBMF Dakota just passed over Warwick. Lovely sight (and sound) in the hazy sunlight.
                      Along the edge of this airfield, the old prop-shaft airliners stand.
                      Altimeters reading zero, formless memories lingering...

theguitarsmith.com

Comment

Local boys making noise & packing heat.

If anybody ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me: It's all balls. RJM.

Comment

Not quite a spotted but I heard a very distinctive growl outside certain it was a Spitfire but I just missed it. I ran inside and checked on flightradar24 and sure enough PR.XIX PS915 had flown down from Conningsby, turned and is currently 19.59 overflying Didcot.
                          If you're not living on the edge then you're taking up too much space!

Comment

Well, well. Today Aeroplane Monthly arrived, and I now know which Mustang I saw over Eefde in the Netherlands a couple of weekends ago.

Adrian
                            "Snow clearing equipment has been found under snowdrift" - message sent from RNAS Hatston, Orkney, 1944.

Comment

Sunday 10th June - 5 Gyro-copters flying West, in formation, over North Bedfordshire at around 11am.
                              Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth and danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings........

Comment

This morning flying over Ware what looked like an Argus, looked good in the early morning sun.

Just now a German tri-plane, transiting to a show perhaps.
                                Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.

Comment

A couple of Biplanes out of Stow Maries over Bicknacre Essex a couple of hours back not sure what they were may of been 3
                                  SMOKE SMOKE GO!
                                  TA out

Comment

Lockheed are having a Skunkworks/ADP 75th Anniversary event. P38 23Skidoo showed up yesterday, along with a Vega & an Electra... at which point Northrop put a B2 up to steal some of the attention
                                    If anybody ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me: It's all balls. RJM.

Comment

Not a *what*, a *who*

Dropped by to see Chuck Taylor this morning.

Comment

A JP heading W over Chelmsford City yesterday
                                        SMOKE SMOKE GO!
                                        TA out

Comment

On FR24.
                                          PBY out od Duxford seems to be doing slow speed handling

2 x 2 seat Spifires up heading N of Kettering

10.17hrs
                                          SMOKE SMOKE GO!
                                          TA out

Comment

Working...
                                          X