• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-ANPK, thank you for your info
    SMOKE SMOKE GO!
    TA out

Comment

SOFIA went off for a check ride yesterday afternoon. Apparently the check ride involved beating up March AFB for 10 minutes or so. Two passes along the runway, then over the freeway overpass at the North end of the field & a 3rd off to the East side behind the airfield buildings. I'd guess 747's beating up airfields is kinda rare..
      If anybody ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me: It's all balls. RJM.

Comment

Saw this today, but not quite this close, saw the rocket trail from a few miles away.

It looked like this from where I was:

Link to report & pic of rocket under power:

https://techcrunch.com/2018/05/29/vi...l-test-flight/
        Last edited by ZRX61; 29th May 2018, 23:58.
        If anybody ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me: It's all balls. RJM.

Comment

We need to use this one the 2018 not 2017 Bummmpppp
          SMOKE SMOKE GO!
          TA out

Comment

unusually I have not seen one historic / vintage this weekend at all
            Last edited by Trolly Aux; 3rd June 2018, 19:06.
            SMOKE SMOKE GO!
            TA out

Comment

dakota south lincs yesterday, en route torbay id guess

Comment

Flypast by the BBMF Lancaster at Stony Stratford(Milton Keynes) classic car show!

Comment

Saw the wonderful Blenheim Mk I fly over St Albans in the direction of Hatfield today, quite low and with a lovely roar of Bristol engines.

Comment

Having spent the weekend at Scout camp near Brize Norton saw Voyager and Globemaster , when we got back to the hut in Thame a Spitfire flew over, always a sound I want to hear.

Comment

A10s over Duxford yesterday... beautiful things

Comment

Westland Lysander over Oakley, Bedfordshire yesterday morning.
                        Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth and danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings........

Comment

Gazelle helicopter made a nice change today over Princes Risborough, Bucks .

Comment

A Merlin engined "something" passed over Little Waltham heading north east at 17:35 today. Couldn't see it unfortunately.

Comment

Tempest V
                              It was G-SHWN P51, passed just east of Braintree.

G-ANPK

Comment

A Spitfire was seen in the Peacehaven area around 5pm this afternoon - anyone know which one please? Thanks!

Comment

Red JP heading NE then turning to the N along the A12 Witham Essex
                                  SMOKE SMOKE GO!
                                  TA out

Comment

I heard a Merlin over Stanmore today. Maybe G-SHWN?
                                    Give a man a fish and eat for a day. Give a man a fishing rod and he'll eat for a lifetime. Give a man religion and he'll die praying for a fish!

Comment

F15-SA out of Plant 42 in a hurry, may have to check the roof tiles...

Comment

Last evening what I think was the BBMF C47 Dakota passed east of the house trundling to go around the NE edge of the Stansted TMZ must of been around 7pm I was mowing the lawn, glorious sight on 6th of June
                                        SMOKE SMOKE GO!
                                        TA out

Comment

This showed up today. P-8 fuselage for stress testing. Boeing drove it here from Seattle.

Comment

Working...
                                          X