• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spitfire MK356 just passed west of me heading south
    SMOKE SMOKE GO!
    TA out

Comment

Spitfire over our house in Thame, Oxon about 6.30 saw it do a few passes the other end of the town and then flew back over our house.

Comment

Grace Spitfire ML407 over South Lincs at 7pm.

Comment

Bf108 South Lincs heading East.

Comment

Bronco heading south east over Chesterfield at 15:05. Confirmed on FR24 - G-ONAA North American Rockwell OV-10B Bronco @ 8,500 feet, 190 knots.

Looks like on it's way back from Blackpool ?

Comment

Bristol Sycamore heading in a easterly direction 11:15 just south of Alton Hants, I think the last time I saw one of these in the air was in the same colour scheme crossing LHR 1970/71, operated then by the Metropolitan Comms Flight based at Northolt.

Richard
              "Where are you from?"
              "America" Somebody laughed politely.

Comment

The helicopter section of the RAF flypast heading towards London about 12.00 over Princes Risborough, Bucks.

Comment

.... there I was minding my own business looking in a northerly direction, on a hill at the Weald Country park in mid-Essex at lunchtime, when without so much as a "by your leave" 100 noisy aircraft should fly over in formation.

Comment

I did see the BBMF holding and the rest of the flypast apart from the rotor stuff
                    SMOKE SMOKE GO!
                    TA out

Comment

I still see the firefighting Huey (N35EH) flying to and from Winter Hill everyday.

It's got through a tremendous amount of work over the last couple of weeks.

It's gone home early today, the pilot probably wants to watch the France/Belgium match.

Comment

Originally posted by Trolly Aux View Post
                        I did see the BBMF holding and the rest of the flypast apart from the rotor stuff
                        The rotor stuff held around Lambourne End/Stapleford area from my view point.

Comment

Not a bad view from the park and ride, although it would have been better from the "Costa" roundabout car park.
                          The heat haze made photography a challenge.
                          Engine Failure:.... A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.

Comment

They seemed to of pushed a 1/4 of a mile further north this time unlike the Queens Trooping of the Colour , they normally go over our heads
                            SMOKE SMOKE GO!
                            TA out

Comment

Blenheim just now over Amersham heading S E.

Comment

Pair of Apaches have just gone over me at rather less than 1000' and on Sunday I had a Lithuanian AF MI-8 whap over on its way home from Yeovilton apparently.

Comment

What fast jet flew over Boscombe Down this morning? I couldn't get out to have a look quick enough.
                                  If you're not living on the edge then you're taking up too much space!

Comment

Heavy pistons ( sounds big radials plural ) to the east of me (just south of Colchester), unable to see through the haze.
                                    Last edited by whalebone; 12th July 2018, 18:52.
                                    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

Comment

About 7.30pm tonight the helicopters flying the President of the United States flew over Thame. 4 in total including the Osprey a type never seen over our house. Then tonight waited for them to come back whilst feeding the hedgehogs, we weren't disappointed with 2 jets flying low us, then you could hear the noise in the distance with 5 helicopters including the Osprey, the glow of its twin rotors showing green, all this at 11.00 p.m. Wow!!

Comment

Capt Trump and his Incredible Flying Circus just flew over Rickmansworth with 2 Opspreys leading, then two Sikorskys, another Osprey, and a police Eurocopters front and back of formation, heading towards London.

Comment

Westland Sea King HAR.5 flying eastward this morning, approximately 08.45, spotted from Bournemouth. Perhaps HeliOps a/c flying to Fleetlands for maintance ?

Comment

Working...
                                          X