14 years 6 months

I see there is a proposed Aerojumble at Kenley on Sunday October 8th
Any one going ?

would be nice to support such an event

Jules

Original post

Member for

19 years 10 months

I will probably go, this is the first I have heard of the event, any further details or web links ?

Member for

16 years 3 months

I see there is a proposed Aerojumble at Kenley on Sunday October 8th

Not heard anything about it, which is worrying as October isn't too far away. Let's hope it gets promoted beyond Facebook!

IIRC Sunday 8th October is the same date that a sale is being organised at Midland Air Museum

They describe it as an Air Enthusiasts Fair - sounds like sickbags and postcards?

Member for

14 years 6 months

details i have are :-
traders £20 a car
£35 a van
£60 Marquee plot

contact is Alistair White

The details I have are: Alistair White, Imperial Air Management' , c/o Wentworth, Coulsdon Common, CR3 5QS, TEL. 07869762277 E-Mail: [email]acebellaviation@aol.com[/email]

Member for

19 years 10 months

Good to see that they are allowing trading from a car boot, nice to see this flexibility, I will contact the organiser and pop down with a few items to sell.

Member for

19 years 10 months

I spoke to the organiser today, gates open at 9am, entry is £2.50 for buyers, the sellers entry fees are listed above.

Member for

16 years 3 months

Getting quite near now. I hope that's not tumbleweed I see blowing across the grass at Kenley?

Member for

19 years 10 months

I again spoke to the organiser yesterday, it's still on track for going ahead. If a success can be made of it, it may become a regular event. It would be nice for it supported, I understand that it will be combined with an Autojumble.
More info on the link below:
http://ipmsuk.org/calendar/raf-kenley-aerojumble/

Attachments

Member for

12 years 5 months

I have loads of Aircraft parts to sell but been based in Norfolk its a 6 hr journey there and back. I'd have to see what the feedback is before I could commit purely due to cost and travel. I wish everyone well with this endeavor and hope it is a success

Member for

19 years 10 months

Contact number to book a stall or obtain any further information on this event is 07860 762277 which is a slight correction to the contact details in post #6 above.

Member for

18 years 10 months

Gatwick Aviation Museum will be there with a stall, hope to see you there.

Member for

14 years 3 months

I'll be there myself, early bird, anyone else going ?

Member for

16 years 11 months

I'm saving myself for Newark the following Saturday. It's a long old drive from Wales.

Member for

16 years 3 months

I'd love to support it, but it's a long way for me and, as Ian intends, I'll also be going to Newark the following weekend.

Anon.

Member for

13 years 1 month

I'll be going as it's very close to me, and also the head quarters of Anne Summers if anyone's interested.

There's been a regular autojumble there for some time, this is being tacked on the end of that, hopefully it will be good.Alastair also runs the Croydon Aerojumble.

Member for

19 years 10 months

A reminder of this aerojumble tomorrow Sunday, weather cloudy but importantly no rain!

Member for

14 years 6 months

Two of us going, just in case there any Merlin parts !
As a matter of interest, is there anything else interesting to see on the airfield these days ?

Jules

Member for

19 years 10 months

I believe airfield tours may have been organised on a bus but other than this I have no further details.

Member for

16 years 11 months

Have a successful day, I hope it's an addition to the jumble calendar. Tacking it on to an existing auto jumble seems a very good idea.