SPOTTED (2017),What Have You Seen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trolly Aux

Spitfire NH341 returned to Duxford landing around 6.30pm yesterday.

Duxman

Comment

Cheers DM, coming home from Headcorn then
      Last edited by Trolly Aux; 5th October 2017, 12:36.
      SMOKE SMOKE GO!
      TA out

Comment

Spitfire Mk I X4650 over Hildenborough, Kent, yesterday and today. Seems to be stationed at Biggin Hill at the moment, FR24 shows a sortie to Beachy Head this afternoon.
        www.flickr.com/photos/spinner673

Comment

Stearman in the glare over the River Chelmer Little Baddow Essex now

Added
          He is doing lovely gentle turns some climbing and descending turns, lovely sound thank you
          Last edited by Trolly Aux; 6th October 2017, 10:11. Reason: added info
          SMOKE SMOKE GO!
          TA out

Comment

Spitfire passed W of me in he distance just went on FR24 and it is MK356 out of Biggin looks to be at 6'000ft on air test maybe?

Added
            Looks to be heading N towards Conningsby now
            Last edited by Trolly Aux; 6th October 2017, 11:50. Reason: added info
            SMOKE SMOKE GO!
            TA out

Comment

the above just passed me heading SSW towards biggin
              SMOKE SMOKE GO!
              TA out

Comment

Spitfire P7350 with Lancaster tight in trail, turning overhead Gunby Hall Gardens, E.Lincs this afternoon, to track back West.

Clive.

Comment

T28 ? I think it was in the sun as it passed heading SW over the A12 Boreham Essex just S of the disused
                  SMOKE SMOKE GO!
                  TA out

Comment

Spitfire heading due North about 30 minutes ago towards the Stansted TMZ , Duxford bound?
                    SMOKE SMOKE GO!
                    TA out

Comment

Stearman single crewed doing some nice turns over the A12 Boreham
                      SMOKE SMOKE GO!
                      TA out

Comment

Stearman over the Chiltern and later a Dragon Rapide over Thame, Oxon

Comment

I noticed the Dragonfly G-AEDU heading NW over Bracknell earlier today, possibly that Merlinpower?

Comment

Yes probably, eyes not great without glasses(of beer) .

Comment

As the sun set, a Tiger Moth was seen heading home, bet that was beautiful up there last night.

Comment

de Havilland Dragonfly and friend, (a small biplane, Auster maybe?), at Headcorn this afternoon.

Comment

Chipmunk in blue skies out of Wycombe Air Park, this morning.

Comment

F15-SA loaded for bear this morning...

If anybody ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me: It's all balls. RJM.

Comment

Something slightly different, a truck, I know before you say anything, but it was from Slough International and was liveried with the Battle of Britain all over the cab, looked stunning in the traffic at Handy Cross, High Wycombe.

Comment

The fuselage minus just about everything else of a yellow Sea King parked on the helipad at the north east end of runway 35/17 at Boscombe Down. Does anybody know which airframe this is?
                                        If you're not living on the edge then you're taking up too much space!

Comment

My first spot of a Grob 120, seen manoeuvring up high, immediately to the South of Gunby Hall Gardens, E. Lincs.

Clive.

Comment

Working...
                                          X