Must see on TV

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hi All,
Third time lucky! Tonight (10/11/01) on Discovery Channel, Battlefields, hopefully about Bomber Command. I've been wrong the last 2 Saturdays, so I might be right, this time. Programme starts at 18.00hrs.
Sunday night (11/10/01) Discovery Channel 21.00hrs, A new series called Heros. It starts off with Flt Lt. Bill Reid VC. It looks quite promising.

Regards to All,

Neilly

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

Must see on TV

Caught Airshow 2001 on Discovery Wings this evening. Great shots of 15 Hunters in the air together, and in cockpit camera footage. It looked a really fantastic gathering and I for one hope the predictions that it'll be the last time that many Hunters fly together.

Also Battle Stations on History featured the Mustang.........
....mmmmmmmmmm!!!!:9

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Must see on TV

Discovery Wings sounded good,although currently I'm not getting it!
I'm on ITVDigital,and currently they are showing plain old Discovery Channel where Wings should be.Anyone know what's going on??The customer service people weren't all that helpful,simply telling me that Discovery channel was being broadcast instead of Wings at the moment-Oh thankyou,how very helpful(!)

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Must see on TV

It looked a really fantastic gathering and I for one hope the predictions that it'll be the last time that many Hunters fly together.

Should read:-

It looked a really fantastic gathering, and I for one, hope the predictions that it'll be the last time that many Hunters fly together, are wrong.

:+