PARNALL PANTHER

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

9 years 4 months

Hello Forum!

I am seeking informations about the PARNALL PANTHER cockpits. Other than Windsock Datafile, which I have already.

Thanks in advance

Original post

Member for

11 years

Hi
I have been searching for anything Parnall related since I worked there in the 60's and we started researching company for K Wixey's book. Have since found this reference Applied Aerodynamics 1920 by Leonard Bairstow at the Open Library https://openlibrary.org/ Hope this helps.
Regards

Member for

11 years

At last managed to reduce pic for this site. Not sure if same photo same as one mentioned above as cannot get into that one.

regards all[ATTACH]243600[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

9 years 4 months

Thanks a lot. I managed to get a copy of Wixey work. I missed it...thanks for the idea.

From your knowledge, would it be possble to find somewhere a copy of the " Handbook on the Panther Ship Aeroplane (Ministry of Munitions 1918)" ?

Member for

9 years 4 months

Thanks to all for the useful replies!

I hope to get a copy of the Panther Handbook some day....any idea about where to look?

Member for

18 years 8 months

I hope to get a copy of the Panther Handbook some day....any idea about where to look?

The National Archives at Kew have a copy according to Google.

Member for

11 years

I do have some rigging details copied from a manual that briefly came into my possession with details of many types of aircraft. Hope these are of interest.

Regards[ATTACH=CONFIG]243610[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]243611[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]243612[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

9 years 4 months

Parnall Panther 1/32

Model finished

Thanks to all for helping!

Attachments

Member for

17 years 11 months

WOW ! fantastic very well done she looks stunning

Member for

24 years 3 months

Wonderful model, congratulations!

Member for

16 years 4 months

That 'model' is a work of art!

Member for

11 years

2 panther to US given numbers A5751 and A5752 I had a note but cant find it at present that after retiring from use they were sent for gunnery range practice !!
Nothing on Japanese panthers but Spain also had 2 numbers M-NPPA, M-NPPB , 1 was sent on a mission to Africa 1922

Member for

11 years

Did dig out copies of aircraft record sheets from USN [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":3836062}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":3836063}[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

11 years

Sorry quite right copied files twice. Also have a cop of document detailing each Panther cost 12,230 us dollars in February 1920

Attachments

Member for

11 years

Panther cost as previous post.

Attachments