One for all you IL-2 fanatics!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

13 years 5 months

Member for

24 years 2 months

Nice one Jayslater, it's good to see the Russian front getting such comprehensive coverage and recognition in the UK and beyond. Personally I was very disappointed that there were no UK government representatives at the recent Moscow parade. Although I understand that politics was the reason, present events should not get in the way of remembering the heroism and joint effort on all sides to defeat Nazism.

Member for

9 years 2 months

Nice one Jayslater, it's good to see the Russian front getting such comprehensive coverage and recognition in the UK and beyond. Personally I was very disappointed that there were no UK government representatives at the recent Moscow parade. Although I understand that politics was the reason, present events should not get in the way of remembering the heroism and joint effort on all sides to defeat Nazism.

What? So the UK should remember the efforts of the allies in defeating fascism by sending representatives to a parade in a country whose respects for freedoms and international law is minimal, whose current exploits in Ukraine are a travesty and whose parade is half memorial half propaganda. What excellent logic.