Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raf hysterical branch releasing pictures on Twitter

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TonyT
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Oct 2006

Raf hysterical branch releasing pictures on Twitter

see

https://mobile.twitter.com/AHB_RAF
  • ~Alan~
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Mar 2010

Although I did sign up for a twitter account some while ago, I don't have clue as to how it works.
    Engine Failure:.... A condition which occurs when all fuel tanks mysteriously become filled with air.

Comment

• jeepman
      infrequent poster now
      • Apr 2004

Apparently the Army is setting up a special psych ops/ social media Brigade

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31070114

Comparing it to the Chindits seems a bit too sochul meedia though

Can't imagine what the squaddies are gooing to call them.....
      JM

Comment

• TonyT
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Oct 2006

Alan not on Twitter myself either, open link theN click on pics or words sections below

Comment

• paul1867
          Rank 5 Registered User
          • Nov 2012

I struggle with Twitter and personal Tweets can be total drivel. However, it does have it's uses I joined at the Kemble airshow a few years ago and found it very useful, have since used it at other airshows. Other useful Tweeters are such bodies as the police and various groups you might be interested in typically XH558. It is a good way to get latest information. At the time of the riots in London I was able to find information of what was going on in Bromley as it had been reported that shop windows had been broken but in fact locals were able to say this wasn't true and one even posted a pic of one of the shops named. Reassuring when you are several hundred miles away and have relatives in the area.
          I had just got round to seeing the glass as half full instead of half empty, when some sod came and drank it......

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
          X