Norman Rigler RIP can anyone help?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 6 months

Assistance please fellow ppruners

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning all, I wonder if any ppruners could help out? Sadly, my dear father Norman Rigler of Bournemouth passed away peacefully at home in Northbourne Bournemouth on Sunday morning, aged 84. It has been left to me to inform some of his friends for whom I do not have contact details. He was a supporter of the Bournemouth Aviation Museum, and amongst people he came into contact with were Cyril Carr, believed to live in Corfe Castle Dorset and Brian Grant from the Sea Vixen project, and many others who I am afraid I have no names for, including anyone he may have worked with at Flight Refuelling Ltd at Tarrant Rushden, Air Safaries and Airwork Services at Hurn. The funeral will take place at the larger of the two chapels at Bournemouth crematorium at 15.30 on Monday 19th January, at his request, dress, some black, but with a splash of colour, family flowers only, but donations to the Jon Egging Trust welcome. Please feel free to P.M. me for any further information. Thanking you all, Alan Rigler.

from

http://www.pprune.org/military-aviation/554547-assistance-please-fellow-ppruners.html

Original post

Member for

14 years 6 months

Hi Tony
I will delete mine great minds and all that.
I had just posted the same link.
Cheers
Jon