Projects Wants And Trades 2015

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

11 years 9 months

Dear All,

Hope the Mods are ok with this thread.

Please list your projects wants and surplus you have for trade on this thread as well as web links for any parts you know of in reply to any project requirements, any ebay links please post in the appropriate Seen on Ebay2015 thread thank you.

Don't forget a photograph(s) of that missing item is worth a thousand words and will assist others in finding it a bit quicker for you.

Also if through this thread you find that elusive item then please let us know :applause:

Original post

Member for

15 years 4 months

HI,
Looking for a pair of lids for a SCR522 radio, also a decent coax socket if anyone's got one.
My scr522 is lacking these to be complete.
Many thanks, station 342

Member for

14 years 5 months

Hi all!

Does anyone have a tail wheel fork for a DHC Beaver?

Member for

15 years 11 months

I'm looking for instruments suitable for a vintage glider, especially an early COSIM
Variometer (the one with the external tubes.)
Thank you,

Robert M

Member for

20 years 4 months

Still looking for Dowty sequence valves & actuators for SeaFury wing folding system, sequence valves may be the same as EE Canberra nose gear sequence valve but not sure, Pete

Member for

13 years 2 months

Looking for the following instruments "any condition" for a Bristol Bombay instrument panel etc.

2 MK Ia oil temp gauges.
2 MK IIIc boost gauges.
2 suitable Smiths electrical fuel contents gauges.
2 6A/647 switch units for above.
1 MK IA Artificial Horizon.

Cheer's.
Bob T.

Member for

18 years 1 month

I`m looking for 5 replacement Stb`d side Lancaster exhaust stubs for the ground runner.
As you can see, I have plenty of port side stubs to swap! Happy to purchase outright if needs be.

Pete

Attachments

Member for

13 years 8 months

Hi all

I am desperately seeking a set of split throttle levers for my Auster T7 rebuild...see below (yellow knobs). I just cant find any with my contacts over here in NZ.
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn90/Anthonyg/HanksAuster017_zps03e2dda0.jpg

I have seen these levers retro-fitted to several AOP-6's but I cant locate any for my Aircraft. I would be hugely appreciative of any leads anyone has. I have other Auster 6/7 spares I can trade.

Cheers
Anthony

Member for

20 years 8 months

Hi all.
Need one of these (Firefly).
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234294[/ATTACH]

Cheers
Andrew

Attachments

Member for

16 years 2 months

I'm after a reasonable complete late Anson throttle quadrant. In fact, any reasonable throttle box with Throttle, mixture and prop RPM control levers on would do as long as it's in reasonable nick.

The throttle pedestal in my Anson belongs to somebody else and is only there on loan until I can find a replacement and they'll do a swap. I was a bit late acquiring the cockpit section a couple of years back and the seller sold the throttle box before I got it.

Yours hopefully,

Happy New Year.

Anon

Member for

17 years 1 month

Hi all

Still looking for a Chipmunk prop spinner and back plate, and a decent Chipmunk windscreen.

Best wishes,
Ritch and Max.

Member for

20 years

Good idea for a thread! We need the following for our Hunter WN904

Aircraft Armed signs

Spare Hunter Intake blanks (we have a lovely set but always good to have a spare set just in case!)

2x pressure gauges

Seat

PSP (Mk 2) (27R/4486078)
Parachute assembly (15A-4177424)
Apron assembly (MBEU/4130 - 27L/4527605) (this includes the head rest)
Oxygen demand system assembly (MBEU/19427)
Oxygen emergency system assembly (MBEU/19377 or 19870)
Leg restraint strap assembly (MBEU/3675) x2
Negative G strap (MBEU/27812)
Anti-G tube (MBEU/1732)
Face screen restrainer strap (MBEU/222G - 27L/4527611)
Headbox protective sleeve assembly (MBEU/24360 - 27L/3054)
Quick release pin & lanyard (MBEU/13892 - 27L/4527806)
Warning plate (MBEU/1075)
Cleat (MBEU/1834 27L/7002570) x 3

Member for

12 years 6 months

For a couple of restoration projects........

Any T-6 or Harvard parts. Particularly centre section, main and tail undercarriage, windscreen and decking, fin, horizontals and elevators, ailerons and flaps. Anything is of interest however, particularly if in the UK/Europe.

Type J landing lamp (5C/1515 I think), any Gipsy Queen parts, de Havilland two blade bracket propeller seals. American style magneto switches. American style air filter this type http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-aircraft-air-filter-skinner-purifiers-inc-p-n-647984-/360723345924?pt=Motors_Aviation_Parts_Gear&hash=item53fcc97204&vxp=mtr

Also de Havilland Dove or Heron fuel filter, hydraulic pump and hydraulic filter.

I think that's it for now.

Member for

11 years 8 months

looking for the rods to connect the chains up on my Hurricane control column. They are currently connected with garden wire! Do not have to be original parts just want something that will do the job beter than the wire.

Cheers,
JDH

Member for

16 years 5 months

For the Wyvern I'm particularly looking for a Type 2 Mk.1 retractable GGS mounting - ref 8B/2860, or as an alternative a Hawker SeaHawk type GGS mounting would be welcome. Also all Wyvern parts always welcome.

Also trying to track down an instrument panel for the Short Sturgeon, as there has been at least one that surfaced several years ago.

Rob

Member for

11 years 1 month

For a Javelin interior / panel mockup when retirement arrives (although it seems to recede not approach!), I've put together a small photo album of bits and things that have eluded me so far entitled WANTED. Prevents me making a mess of the thread and showing myself up.

http://forum.keypublishing.com/album.php?albumid=428

Many thanks
JK

Member for

20 years 3 months

de Havilland Hornet

Happy New Year all,

If anyone has any of the following Hornet parts, I'd be interested:

Windscreen glass (all 3 panels)
Nose cone
Cannon fairing

Thanks in advance,

Member for

16 years 7 months

Hello All,

If anyone has any leads on the following Martinet parts I would certainly be very interested:

Fuel Selector
Hydraulic Hand Pump

Photos to assist.

Kind regards,

Tim

Attachments

Member for

18 years 9 months

Still looking for a control column for my Canberra T.22.

Restoration now underway.[ATTACH=CONFIG]234365[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

18 years 9 months

Require Vampire T.11 canopy perspex, both sides, for cockpit restoration.

Baz

Member for

17 years 11 months

looking for the rods to connect the chains up on my Hurricane control column. They are currently connected with garden wire! Do not have to be original parts just want something that will do the job beter than the wire.

Think they are just 1/4" rod with a Rh and Lh thread at either end..The hawker Demon uses the same setup.