Register Free

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Projects Wants And Trades 2015

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Storch Fi 156 parts!

Best JABBA

Comment

Looking for the Remote Contactor to go with my 24v Master Contactor (WW2 RAF Directional Finding setup)

Comment

Get in quick.

24v now on

Ross
        Last edited by Ross_McNeill; 9th February 2015, 10:50. Reason: Unwanted reply
        Restorer of Canberra PR.9 XH175 and anon (but looking more like 8249) Anson Mk.II

Comment

Looking for the round(ish) as opposed to the square(ish) Dunlop brake relay valve as fitted to Spitfires etc: I think the Dunlop No. is AH912 but not sure.
          doesn't have to be working as is for static use only. Any ideas where I could get one from would be most appreciated.

Ken

Comment

Hello

Looking for a couple of air ministry wedge plates as used to mount gun camera footage indicator etc.

TEC
            Looking for spitfire parts in any condition. Please PM with any items you may have available.

Comment

Hello

I'm looking for a R/H engine cowl for an Auster AOP9, I do have a spare L/H to trade............

Comment

Still trying to chase down a Mk IV single axis autopilot gyro or at a pinch a Mk VIII for the Stirling
                http://www.stirlingproject.co.uk

Comment

We are looking for some Chipmunk, throttle and mixture levers to use on the Comets, or even a set to copy. Alternatively does anyone have a drawing
                  Ken

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	3660282
                    Originally posted by PeterVerney View Post
                    I would love to have an indicator unit from AI Mk 10 (SCR720)
                    I have a spare control box (minus the big dial) for that system if it's of any use........

Looking for an 1124 beam approach unit,a cover for the larger Mk 4 auto pilot gyro ,3 plugs for the J switch and a 4 foot drive cable for the F24 camera for my own project......
                    Last edited by hindenburg; 8th March 2015, 15:01. Reason: Adding my own wants
                    `Information is the currency of democracy`. Thomas Jefferson

Comment

We are after the rear Canopy trolley mechanism for an F8 Meteor.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Last edited by jeep1943; 9th March 2015, 03:31.
                      Waynne

SA Aviation Museum
                      www.saam.org.au

Comment

Originally posted by Jabba View Post
                        Any Storch Fi 156 parts!

Best JABBA
                        The Belgian seller at the Newark Aeroboot on Saturday had an instrument panel. The panel itself might have been repro but it was very good. The instruments looked original

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03598_resize.JPG
Size:	162.8 KB
ID:	3660430Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03599_resize.JPG
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	3660431Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03602_resize.JPG
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	3660432
                          Now this ex mil yard is near me in Thailand.It is mainly ex American aircraft parts which will not be of much use to those wanting bits for WW2 aircraft!Most of the parts are from Cessna "bird dogs"and huey helos plus a load of bits from Fairchild Providers(lots of P&W pots).If however someone would like a inst panel or any other item I am willing to do a search for you

Comment

Well done Wl745. Keep an eye out for Bristol Bulldog parts. I shall hold my breath.

I am, however, seriously looking for a Potts (Vickers-Potts) oil cooler or parts. And Mk I or II navigation lights. Obviously they will attach to a Bulldog. Thanks and Cheers

Ed

Comment

Originally posted by wl745 View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]235934[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]235936[/ATTACH]
                              Now this ex mil yard is near me in Thailand.It is mainly ex American aircraft parts which will not be of much use to those wanting bits for WW2 aircraft!Most of the parts are from Cessna "bird dogs"and huey helos plus a load of bits from Fairchild Providers(lots of P&W pots).If however someone would like a inst panel or any other item I am willing to do a search for you
                              Think I've seen a lot of this stuff on evilbay. If not this then very similar and also from Thailand

Comment

Not from me then ,I do not have an a/c .Not even a credit card!What you see is only part of it ,there lots of engine parts helo G/boxes, defunct wings and other panels from all sorts .

Comment

Kinner engine exhaust parts

I am looking for any exhaust parts related to the Kinner 5 cylinder radial engine

Comment

Looking for the following instruments for a static panel please.

Radiator temperature gauge MkIIA 6A/1614 or 6A/1565 with blue front
                                    Oil temperature gauge MkIIA 6A/1613 or 6A/1479 with yellow front
                                    RPM indicator IXG 6A/1300
                                    Boost gauge MkIIIL* 6A/1747 or MkIIIM* 6A/1582

Comment

I have some IFF boxes forsale if anyone is interested. My email is richardscarborough9@hotmail.com
                                      They fit nearly all British Aircraft from Vulcans to Harriers.

Comment

Looking for rectangular oil pressure gauge, early date type 1940 in greeny/brown sort of colour, I have a yellow one to swap. if interested please P.m.

Comment

Hi All,

Looking for an AD3500 V/UHF control unit, anyone have a spare?

Cheers

Nigel (Sea King XV677)

Comment

Working...
                                          X