• Show
Clear All

Hi Cees

Apologies, the gauge wasn't with the ones we received unfortunately

John
    http://www.stirlingproject.co.uk

Comment

Hi all,

I've got available a MK10 oxygen regulator in very good condition, glass in tact on both dials, writing on the wheels still very much legible.
      Also have a radiator gauge.

Selling on behalf of a friend, anyone interested I can pass on details.

Cheers

Richy.

Comment

Grumman Avenger, Grumman Goose, Cessna T-50 Bobcat, Percival Pembroke and Handley Page Hastings engine throttle quadrants available for possible trades for Westland Wyvern parts.

Can be collected from Newark on the 14th.

Rob
        Last edited by Wyvernfan; 2nd April 2018, 09:30.
        Facebook page
        https://www.facebook.com/Westland.Wy...tif_t=page_fan

Comment

The South Yorkshire Aircraft Museum has it Auster AOP V RT520 available for disposal, the museum's looking at recovering its costs, closing date for applications of interest need to be in by 30/04/18

Comment

Just thought I would add the last few bits I'm looking for to complete my pair of Lynx armoured seats. I still require the green seat base cushions that go between the PSP and sheepskin top cover, pitot & static vent cover storage bag which attaches to the seat rear, and a Graviner/Kidde fire extinguisher.

Many thanks,

Darren

Comment

Looking for pilot and copilot panels for Airspeed Oxford or drawings for same.
              Thanks Yeti

Comment

Wanted for Wessex HAS1 project
                Attached Files

Comment

Looking for a nice New Old Stock 2 way tumbler switch (5CW/2497) if anyone has one they would part with.

Cheers
                  Anthony

Comment

LookinClick image for larger version

Name:	3F2D0FDB-F730-42E2-9ACD-47C9E5622D38.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	3680205

Looking for parts for my Vulcan pilots centre panel if anyone has and leads on them.

Oil PSI gauges x3 (hunter/canberra fitted at moment)

HYD PSI gauge (again similar item fitted at the moment)

Pillar lamps

Hydraulic Power Pack Switch 5CW/4400280 (pre-mod) or 5CW/4407828

Accelerometer Mk 2A 6A/4337780

MFS Selector Unit Rotax 1125FS 6A/5479

Jettison switches and guard

I have put some feelers out and about some common sources as well ...

Spares I have for possible swaps

NOS CofG gauge
                    Control surface indicator

Thanks

Rob

Comment

Nice panel Rob!

Comment

Looking for any information regarding the FN20 tail turret as used in Stirlings. Photocopies of manuals etc.
                        Thanks in advance.
                        Cees

Comment

Jaguar (GR.1 ideally) parts, both cockpit and airframe, anything considered.

Many thanks in advance.
                          www.jaguarXX764.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/XX764/

@JaguarXX764

Comment

Looking for four front booster rocket mounting brackets for a Bloodhound misssile, Mk1 preferably although Mk 2 will do. Also the rear booster rocket main mounting bracket which sits at the rear of the main body of the misssile.

Comment

I have an oil pressure gauge for my J5F Auster project but I'm missing the entire connection from the gauge to the engine (Gipsy Major 1C) . If anyone has one (even with a gauge) please get in touch. Link to my Facebook page so you can message me on here or on FB: https://www.facebook.com/AusterBBZ/
                              Photo shows identical one as installed in J5F ZK-BDY.
                              J5F left hand Instrument panel by Barry Tod, on Flickr
                              Last edited by baz62; 4th June 2018, 03:10.

Comment

Looking for Bomb Release Handle for P-39 main panel, last bit I need to complete my original Q panel.
                                Any leads would be great

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bottom Half Q panel - Checklist.JPG
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	3680737

Comment

baz62, that "entire connection from the gauge to the engine" could be a simple copper tube with common fittings. If so, easy to fabricate new piece.

As for me:
                                  Anything Dornier.
                                  17, 215, 217, 24, 18.

Open to RAF/FAA items too, if I have some change for.
                                  Do17 recovery fund
                                  Since 2004 dedicated to researching Do-17, 1000+ period photos, manuals, history, technology to put aircraft in perspective.

Comment

Its not. Its a capilliary -same type used on Chipmunk and getting difficult to get hold of in good order.

Comment

Oh dear that doesn't sound promising for old Baz.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	86AC57C8-7B9C-45A4-BE52-A5888329134E.jpeg
Size:	318.9 KB
ID:	3680811

Looking for one of these if anyone has any leads on one? Tried some of the usual outlets and nothing found so far.

Have a couple of bits for possible trade

Comment

Turns out the oil pressure gauge I have is the direct-read type so oil pressure goes direct to the instrument unlike the capillary type David mentions. So a lot simpler for me as a few 1/8th BSP fittings, a copper tube and a flexible hose and I'm connected. Ron Neal a UK based Auster expert is helpfully sending me the factory drawings for the installation.

Comment

Working...
                                          X