Help please with Stuka related relic?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

13 years 3 months

Hi

Again im stuck on this what is possibly a Ju87 Stuka related relic,there appears to be a green painted stripe across part of it,would anyone know what this may signify?

Any ideas on this relic as always would be much appreciated..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]231231[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]231232[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]231233[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]231234[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]231235[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]231236[/ATTACH]

Attachments
Original post

Member for

17 years 6 months

The part number starting 211 presumably signifies a Jumo 211 engine.

This has got to be a fluid connection. It looks quite a large bore so at a guess it will be a coolant hose connection (rather than an oil connection). How big is the bore?

Member for

13 years 3 months

The part number starting 211 presumably signifies a Jumo 211 engine.

This has got to be a fluid connection. It looks quite a large bore so at a guess it will be a coolant hose connection (rather than an oil connection). How big is the bore?

Hi creaking door
The bore is just under 3" inches across thank you for your input.

Member for

13 years 3 months

Hi

Still trying to i.d. this Stuka relic, i now know it has something to do with the coolant system as the green stripe signifies coolant.

I have just come across this photo just below the mechanics right hand there appears to be a pipe that could possibly be the sames as the flattened pipe on my relic. would anyone have any ideas what the pipe could be from? as unfortunately you cant see whats on the other end..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]233876[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Member for

13 years 3 months

Since found this photo that looks very much like it,anyone know what this part is,

As you look at the photo on the top left of the engine there is a section with a green hose that is connected to the relic that i feel i have, the bolt studs line up as does (the pressure relief bolt)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]233877[/ATTACH]

Attachments