Help needed

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

13 years

I wonder if I could prevail upon forum members to assist in my quest to find people I lost contact with over the years. Some may remember my involvement in the early days of Catalina G-BLSC, the early Fighter Meet, Old Flying Machine Company and Classic Jet and Fighter Display. Due to very unfortunate circumstances, my archive of personal photographs has been destroyed. I have recently been asked to give a talk on my aviation past and perhaps provide some photographic background to include myself with aircraft and aviation personalities. I would be particularly keen to contact people such as Patrick Bunce and Bob Franklin for some photographs I know they may have. David Legg came up with a picture some time ago of the Catalina crew at Mildenhall which is a good example of what I need.

Obviously, I am more than pleased to cover the financial concerns relating to copyright, but it would be more than good to catch up with anybody that can help. Perhaps my actual name may enlighten people. Please PM me via this forum and I would be pleased to respond. With thanks, Martin Thompson.

Original post