Urgent Plea for exchange of tickets for event at East Kirkby.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

9 years 8 months

Hi. Sorry to make my first post an urgent plea. I have a ticket for the 2nd event at East Kirkby on sunday 7th September but unfortunately I will now be heading overseas on the evening of friday 5th sept so my request is for a holder of a ticket for the 1st event on the 2nd sept who would be prepared to swop tickets and allow me to see the lancs. I have run this past the organisers and they are fine with it if I can find somebody to do the swop. Fingers crossed in anticipation. Thanks, Peter

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

Can anyone help this fellow??
Peter,
Mod

Member for

16 years 5 months

If you have no luck, I would like to offer to buy your ticket as I am local and haven't been able to secure a ticket for either event.

Regards

Graham

Member for

17 years 5 months

I have a ticket for the first event, the problem is I also have hotel accomodation booked for the event.

Member for

9 years 8 months

Hi All. Firstly, Thanks to Peter the moderator for giving it a seperate listing, I think 'trumper' was correct in that it would be swamped in the main thread. I called East Kirkby as suggested by David and frankly, the person I spoke to was more interested in what I would do with my ticket if I couldn't use it than trying to resolve my problem! Lets hope that one of the 5000 tickets holders for tues 2nd will be able to help me out. Fingers crossed. Peter

Member for

15 years 6 months

@spanersc We may now have several people on the first day that would prefer to be on the second, please email me at the centre on Andrew@lincsaviation.co.uk and I will see if I can link you up.