Help please, for Luftwaffe part relic, fuel tank, stuka, Ju88 ?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

13 years 4 months

Hi
Another challenge (No joy as yet on Luftwaffe fuel panel as my previous thread)

But would anyone have any idea as to what this relic may be from.My guess is Ju88 as going by the familiar yellowish coloring of the metal,does anyone know whether all Junkers aircraft had this type of coloring?

It appears to me to be some kind of fuel tank/coolant tank.with the rubber type hose also there seems to be some kind of filter mesh just the other side of the metal type blanking cap.

It measures around 26inches x 9 inches although cut and flattened.

Any help as always would be very much appreciated.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230517[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]230518[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]230519[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]230520[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]230521[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]230522[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]230523[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]230524[/ATTACH]

Original post

Member for

13 years 4 months

Hi reference the above im still trying to i.d. this tank relic,Ive just come across these photos and to me looks a good possibility what do you think?
These photos are from a Stuka dive bomber and appears to be possibly part of the oil cooler tank, just behind the prop.these were mainly fitted to the Ju87D (Jumo Engine 211J/211P)
Would anyone have any photo sources of an oil cooler so i can either confirm or cross of my list for the i.d. of this particular relic.
Any help as always would be appreciated.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]230647[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]230648[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG] 30649[/ATTACH]

Attachments