Duxford Diary 2014

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

15 years 8 months

Would just like to echo the thanks to the "Duxford Mafia" for their continued updates, look forward to catching up with you chaps in the new year!

Member for

10 years 7 months

Luke,
JP and Blenheim are on view, but both are well covered for winter (suggest you do the same!!)

Thanks. Don't you worry the thermals are laying out on the floor soaking up the heat from the heating. Nice and toasty.
Luke

Member for

13 years

Many thanks to ALL who posted on this thread, I look forward to your regular reports on everything Duxford for which I THANK you
Best Wishes to ALL for the New Year looking forward to Duxford Diary 2015

Roger

Member for

19 years 5 months

I'd like to add my thanks to all who contribute to this thread and wish you all a happy new year and look forward to the DD 2015 thread and hopefully an interesting and rewarding season.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Thank you to all the contributors to this thread, I hope you have a fruitful 2015 and look forward to more glorious photography and illuminating narrative.

Member for

14 years 10 months

Like the Cherokee!

Regards

Member for

20 years 9 months

G'Day All, as usual DCW's efforts are excellent. The engine compilation only makes you wonder what it would be like to hear them all doing there thing! Best wishes for the festive season, stay warm :cool:
The sound alone would make the admission fee worth it I reckon.

Member for

14 years 5 months

Would just like to echo the thanks to the "Duxford Mafia" for their continued updates, look forward to catching up with you chaps in the new year!

Wholeheartedly agree - this thread is always worth a visit and is a great source of information for people, like me, who like to keep abreast of developments at Duxford.

Member for

12 years 10 months

Many thanks for the regular updates and fantastic photographs that have been posted throughout the year. Here's to another great year in 2015.

Member for

24 years 3 months

One more sleep to Duxford Diary 2015...... :highly_amused:

Member for

24 years 3 months

My thanks to all the DX 'Paparazzi' for their coverage of 2014 happenings and events.

Looking forward to the 2015 edition!

Cheers

Paul

Member for

13 years 7 months

Duxford Wednesday 31st December:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7464/15970069578_b0442c33c0_b.jpg

With the Sun setting on 2014, it's time to wind things up.

Firstly, on behalf of all the Duxford regulars, many thanks to all who have posted their appreciation on this thread recently. It is always gratifying to know our efforts are well received.

Our coverage of events is a team effort, and would not be possible without the assistance (and tolerance) of the many Duxford staff and volunteers. Hopefully our coverage of 2015 will be equally thorough.

Best wishes to all for 2015,
DCW

Member for

14 years 7 months

Thank you to Everyone that posts on this thread, it is appreciated greatly! Duxford holds a special place for me, many a summer there as a kid in the 70's, now living in the States, this thread and the occasional visit keep it going.
Especially thank you to those that provide us all with the brilliant photos, the one above is stunning !!
Happy New Year
Simon Diver ( Brit in Texas )

Member for

17 years 2 months

Many thanks from the other side of the planet for all the pictures and commentary of this historic site and the activities there .

Member for

19 years 2 months

to all that have put pics up on these page's....thank you from down under for keeping infomed of the comings and goings at duxford...i've only been there twice and it's one of my favorite place's on earth.
Paul