Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joke-- read please

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeuneturc007
    • Jan 2000

Joke-- read please

Damn Fokkers!
    A reporter was interviewing an old Scandinavian fighter pilot, asking him how it was in the war.

"Vell," said the old guy, "vee used to fly up dere and dogfight dem Krauts. Ya, vee used to shoot dem German fokkers outta da sky."

"For the benefit of our viewers," interrupted the reporter, "we should explain that the term 'fokker' refers to a specific type of German fighter plane."

"Vell ya," said the old Scandianvian pilot, "but those fokkers were Messerschmitt's."

any one else have any other?
  • Rabie
    • Jan 2000

RE: Joke-- read please

there have been at least two such threads like this on AFm and there is one on the aircombat (http://www.webruler.com/aircombat/) forum.

the above is on a huge list on http://www.f-16.net/

rabie :9

Comment

• ukmams
      • Jan 2000

RE: Joke-- read please

Folks this joke is a *******ization of what happened sometime in the 70's on TV's Opportunity Knocks with Hughie Green.

Hughie was talking to one of the acts - an old Polish gentleman who it turned out to be a former Spitfire pilot with a number of kills to his credit.

To cut a long story short, the chap was saying "I dived one way and got behind a fokker and managed to get a few rounds off and hit him and he went down into the ground, then a fokker got behind me and hit my tail". It was at this point that Hughie turned to the audience and said "A fokker is a type of plane."

"Yes - thats quite true", said the Polish chap, "but these fokkers were Messerschmitt's."

Jim Davidson took great delight in retelling it back in October on BBC1.

Sorry to be a killjoy.

Scotty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
      X