Warning to All modifiers

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 20-01-02 AT 04:20 AM (GMT)]An increasing number of members are getting fed up with their pictures being modified, to the point were they are on the verge of asking the W/M and Moderators for intervention!

With all due respect, we need to keep this board for it's intended purpose, info sharing. This is not a comic book place, ok some humor is ok but not at the expence of other peoples pics. I sugest if you wish to use a pic for humor purposes, that you first obtain permission from the person who posted it, thus saving any ill feeling. Some are good, but we can't have an information board if people are refusing to post on it!

Hope you can see the scence in it all, I'm just looking out for the best interest of the board and it's members. PLease excercise moderation and compation, we all love a/c. If you want to post funny stuff, post your own as not to offend others.

When push comes to shove, don't stand near a cliff

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Warning to All modifiers

ok fair enough

hope i didn't offend any one -if we are doing humor we shoul put it in one thread rather than loads of sperate ones like now.

rabie :9

Member for

24 years 3 months

Oh well. I suppose it must be me that's guilty of having a bit of harmless fun "modifying" the pics.

Sorry for offending folks.

I guess I had better go & hide under my Troll stone again :-(

Halibag

Member for

24 years 3 months

Why are kill joys allowed to dominate us?

Member for

24 years 3 months

Because the PC people who also loiter in the forum listen to them, that's why. :-(

(Still hiding under my Troll stone!)

(Not having fun anymore) Halibag :-(

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hali, mate, come out from under the rock. I'm not having a go at you, it's just that it might be nice to ask first before you do offend someone, me personally I like some of what you do, you're a ledgend!

Some other people are abit frightened that their serious pics will end up photoshopped to death and the original purpose for them being there will be lost!

So in all fairness, ask the person if it's alright to use the pics, just to be polite! Most people will be Honoured by your choice of their pic for your humor :) I know I am and Like Rabie said lets keep it in one strain, not millions all over the place, say one a week?

Oh and Hali, I'm sorry but for copping this on the chin like a trooper, I'm gonna have to rate you, sorry mate, "God have mercy on his soul"! ;)

When push comes to shove, don't stand near a cliff

Member for

24 years 3 months

Dear Mr. Worsley,

since this is a thread of critisism I take the liberty to reply to Your 193'rd post since You joined this forum two weeks ago. :-)
In two weeks there has been 193 sayings of the day and, if I haven´t successfully managed to avoid any of them, there has ever only been two different variants. :-(
So, please-please, renew the saying of the DAY every DAY or liberate me from beeing brainwashed by not adding them anymore. ;-)
As You can see from the number of smileys, I´m trying to say this in a friendly manner since the rest of the contents of Your postings has always been relevant to the discussions and made good points. :-)

With my very best regards and respect,
:-) Christer :-)

Member for

24 years 3 months

Notice to Christer

Yeah sorry about that, in fact I hope to update it every week, not every day! I have just forgotten to change this weeks one, hope you like it, it is a comment to Geforce on the AFM side of Life.

Please, Please forgive me

Per Ardua Ad Astra!

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Notice to Christer

~Smiling~...yes I like the change...

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Notice to Christer

Can I come out to play now? I've been under the naughty troll rock for ages now & I'm bored???

(Not offended by the way Ja, my sense of humour goes all the way down to my toes & it takes lots to REALLY irritate, so absolutely no hard feelings at all, in fact, if you post ANOTHER picture, I might even be tempted to play with that one as well)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Halibag

Member for

24 years 3 months

One for Hali to play with

Here you go mate, play with this one and try not to get bored anymore. But before you play with it, go wash yourself it's dirty under there, I know cause I dirtied it when I was there :P

Per Ardua Ad Astra!
Attachments:
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3c4d7feb57aec571.gif

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: One for Hali to play with

How's this?!?
Attachments:
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3c50928073825a1a.jpg

Member for

24 years 3 months

Or how about this?
Attachments:
http://www.keypublishing.com/forum/importedfiles/3c5095c479b271c3.jpg

Member for

24 years 3 months

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 25-01-02 AT 03:03 AM (GMT)]Nice buddy, the second one's a bit harsh, but two thumbs up :)

Per Ardua Ad Astra!