Member for

12 years 7 months

Hello there. Can anyone help us ?

We are looking for the following B2 Vulcan parts:-

3 x anti collision lights
low UHF aerial
Flare disspencer control panel
mk29B altimeter

These parts are required for the restoration of Vulcan XL319. NEAM. Sunderland.

Thankyou.

Original post

Member for

16 years 3 months

Pretty sure I have an anti-coll. light spare - it's the teardrop shaped grimes one ... I also have a UHF atenna, but it's currently attached to a 'bomb-aimers' blister and I don't really want to part with just the antenna....

Looking for suitable swapsies for the Hunter, or parts to complete my Vulcan throttle box (need the vernier plates/covers that fit between the throttle levers and a friction lever).

Member for

12 years 7 months

Pretty sure I have an anti-coll. light spare - it's the teardrop shaped grimes one ... I also have a UHF atenna, but it's currently attached to a 'bomb-aimers' blister and I don't really want to part with just the antenna....

Looking for suitable swapsies for the Hunter, or parts to complete my Vulcan throttle box (need the vernier plates/covers that fit between the throttle levers and a friction lever).

Excellent.Unfortunately I know we dont have the Vulcan spare parts you mentioned. And as far as I know we dont have Hunter spares. Would you be interested in a cash sale. if so how much for the light and the blister ?

Member for

12 years 7 months

Do you have any Vulcan spare parts??

Can anyone help ? We are constantly on the lookout for parts to replace those that have been lost, damaged or stolen from XL319. We are currently looking for:

anti-collision lights.
personal survival pack containers for rear crew seat pans.
Bomb firing buttons on wander cords.
Periscope sextant.
Rearmost ECM door
Early upper UHF aerial
28v Grimes bulbs
co-pilot bomb fire button panel

Please let me know if you can help with any of these items.

Infact, if you have any spare Vulcan pieces, please get intouch. Thankyou

Member for

24 years 3 months

Ian, I have closed and deleted the older threads regarding parts for XL319. Please bookmark this thread and use it for any future parts wanted updates.
Peter,

Member for

16 years 3 months

Can anyone help ?

Periscope sextant.

Yes. I have one that I could be persuaded to part with (I'm sure it came off XM571 with most of my other stuff) - cased and in nice condition.

And I've PM'd you about the anti-coll light I have ....