Oh help!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Used to have the Forum nicely laid out with little rectangular boxes showing just the title and first lines of the original post.

I clicked something and now its laid out with all the subsequent postings visible lined up under each other.

How do get back to where I was????

AAAAAAAAGH!

Moggy

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

Calm down Moggy!

Just click on View at the top, scroll down to text size and select the size you had it before!
If you don't remember what size it was, by the sounds of how you describe your lay out, it's the same as mine, so select smallest!
If this is not it just go through all of them till you have it back the same way as it was!

NOTHING TO PANIC ABOUT!

Fighter pilots make movies, Bomber pilots make history and Nerds make money from the sims!

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: CALM! YOU WANT ME TO BE C-A-L-M?

But I haven't got 'view' at the top. All I've got is 'views' and that rearranges the whole thing intio the number of times people have opened a topic.

Don't panic

Don't panic

Moggy

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: CALM! YOU WANT ME TO BE C-A-L-M?

right the forum is like windows exploer table that is listed acording to what you selct. normally its date but you can view by all the headings on the table (inlcuding number of views), so all oyu have to do is click on the link a the top of the date colum
ok?

rabie :9