Looking out of the window...

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

16 years 3 months

...this is what I see. It was -16 C° in some parts of Germany yesterday. Now THAT is VERY cold!

Attachments
Original post

Member for

16 years 3 months

Ooops! Wrong forum - can someone move it please?

Thanks
Peter

Member for

20 years 8 months

...this is what I see. It was -16 C° in some parts of Germany yesterday. Now THAT is VERY cold!
Try -27 in your underwear then tell me -16 is cold, Almost tropical by comparison.

Member for

15 years

The army makes you do manouvres in your UNDERWEAR ???
When exactly does that come in handy ?

It's thawing nicely here,thank God.

Member for

20 years 8 months

You misunderstand me. We were not made to go on exercise in our underwear. We were on exercise in Northern Norway and I crawled out of my sleeping bag at 4am half asleep to go for a leak. I was wide awake by the time I got back in my maggot I can assure you :D It was only when I spoke to the cooks at breakfast that I found out just how cold it had been.

It's as hot as hell where I am, 32 in the shade and about 95% humidity. Who is more envious of the other?

Member for

20 years 8 months

Well considering I would like to live somewhere where a Snowmobile is a viable form of transport rather than a fun machine I guess the answer is neither of us.

Member for

16 years 5 months

touche

Member for

20 years 11 months

It's as hot as hell where I am, 32 in the shade and about 95% humidity. Who is more envious of the other?

It's expected to be over 40c here Xmas day...i do miss a white Xmas

Member for

18 years 2 months

Well these two seem to be happy with the weather.

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/Richardg_04/jasp20.jpg

Member for

20 years 8 months

It's expected to be over 40c here Xmas day...i do miss a white Xmas
The way things are looking for this area we're more likely to have a mild wet Christmasnut there's no way I'd want to swap anything over 30 has me cowering in the shade. 22-23 is comfortable, 25 is getting a bit on the warm side, anything over 25 is too hot for me.

Member for

14 years 5 months

Looking out of the window

Looking for some help... If you know of a podcaster that lives in the midwest region, could you please let me know about them?

I would really appreciate this.

Thanks.