Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Turkey leave NATO?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nils
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Jul 2005

Should Turkey leave NATO?

i didnt know where to place this, so im just gonna leave it here.

in recent years, Turkey has pretty much deffied its allies, not just the US but also Europe.
    it has purchased S-400 missiles from Russia, wich got them booted from the F-35 program, they have gone rogue in operations over Syria and Kurdistan and there were even rumors and proof they bought stolen oil from ISIS.

with the country isolating itsself more and more from the west, NATO and leaning towards partnering up with Russia, what is the future of Turkey's NATO membership.
    it has been speculated that they would leave NATO or get booted out of the alliance.

what is your opinion.
    yes
    60.00%
    no
    20.00%
    unsure
    20.00%
    40squadron.webs.com
  • panzerfeist1
    Rank 6 Registered User
    • Feb 2018

Some say the relations between NATO and Turkey have strained before the S-400 deal. Turkey has some good resources and have a huge amount of territory getting rid of them will just weaken NATO and be NATO's next concern besides Russia.
    I thought the fall of western civilization was a tragedy, now I realize it's a comedy.

Comment

• Creaking Door
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • Sep 2006

Is Turkey being in NATO a benefit to Turkey or a benefit to NATO?

Being a NATO member is an assurance policy against invasion or aggression but a policy against who, Russia?

That would be the same Russia that 'sold' Turkey those S-400 missiles then? And I wonder how much 'sensitive' information Turkey already had about the F-35; no country invests billions of dollars in a programme like the F-35 without having a really good idea exactly what they are buying and what its capabilities are!

Turkey getting 'booted-out' of NATO would be a dream-come-true for Russia...

...or maybe it's just Russia's dream working-out according to Russia's plan!
      WA$.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
      X