This Forum.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

6 years 3 months

Good Afternoon All,
May I please take this opportunity to say a quick HELLO ;)and thank you for accepting me on board.
I have just one small question to ask if I may please: How Often & Frequently Is This Web Page & Forum Updated?
Thanking you kindly in advance once again. ;)

Original post

Member for

19 years

Welcome to the Forum and we look forward to your contributions! Your location is always a good reference point. Not quite sure what updates you are asking for, but the 'minders' are very prompt on any transgressors!

Member for

6 years 3 months

Thank you NewForest for the nice and prompt reply to my post. Location? Can I add this?
I guess I was just referring to the main page that has all the latest news 2016 etc?. Not the actual forum itself.
I shall start posting in due course... :cool:

Member for

15 years 9 months

FlyBoy1976, In answer to your last post above. Yes, you can add 'location' if you wish to. In order to do so log in, click on 'My Profile' in the dark blue banner at top right of the page. On the page that appears select the 'about me' tab on the top line. Then click on the 'yellow pencil' next to 'location' to be given the option to enter or edit your location. You can also do the same for the other choices that also have this feature. Then any posts that you make will show your location etc. It's not a requirement though, purely voluntary!

Steve.

Member for

6 years 3 months

Hi, Thank you Skeeler.... Location updated. ;)

Member for

17 years 6 months

Welcome to the forums.

Profile picture for user 1batfastard

Member for

11 years 2 months

Hi All,
Flyboy1976 - Welcome to the forum and may all your posts even little ones be accepted...:D:applause::eagerness:

Geoff.