Steve Rowell?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

16 years 5 months

has anyone heard from steve in the last couple of months or years in fact? used to exchange a few emails with him in past times but he just seems to of dissapeared? i know he was living in Stralia? in fact Sky high has been missing for a while too, what about him?

Original post

Member for

18 years 11 months

We used to communicate some time ago, maybe years ago, time flies. He did have some medical problems which affected him, so I would guess he is watching us from a better place now. He is probably sparring with Stormbird now! Cheers.

Member for

16 years 5 months

i wouldnt mind knowing what has happened to him, he was a lovely bloke who was born/lived 5 minutes away from where i used to live

Member for

18 years 11 months

I find that his last post was Boxing Day in 2012, so I think we can draw a conclusion from that fact. There would be no way he would desert us without an explanation! In 2010, he commented that he had had a transplant, which organ he did not elaborate. He did have an attractive wife which he shared (photo not the wife!) when we had the photo thread of member's spouses, I wonder what happened to that thread? :D

Member for

16 years 5 months

do i sense a resErection? :D id like to think he still lives and breaths a northerner, but just has no time for the net although i sense its wishful thinking, i sent an email anyway in hope

Member for

15 years 11 months

Steve is still with us ! :-)

Member for

18 years 11 months

Inside knowledge (as it is not in your blog?) !

Member for

16 years 5 months

that is good news, are you in contact with him?