Rainbow police

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

10 years 8 months

Last year Sussex police (yes, John Greens police service) spent £225 for a graphic on a squad car to celebrate Gay Pride in Brighton, and attracted some criticism.

This year they have nearly doubled that expenditure and decorated one transporter and two motorcycles...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]247162[/ATTACH]
https://twitter.com/ChSuptNevKemp/status/753678953748062208/photo/1

Attachments
Original post

Member for

17 years 6 months

Two whole days since this was posted, and still no froth? I AM surprised... :highly_amused:

Member for

13 years

OK why not can "Irons" get their own van the rest of us have got straight ones for years!

Member for

14 years 5 months

I like the roof garden.

Member for

9 years 7 months

Are you sure that isn't just a photograph of John Green's daily driver?

Member for

13 years

I am the driver.

Member for

10 years 8 months

Hate to think what his uniform is to drive that transporter...

Member for

13 years

The details are classified but it does feature the colour pink.

Member for

13 years

John I have seen the pink thong on your washing line. BTW your neighbours are fed up with hearing your Village People CD at all hours,can't you put your Liberace one on at a lower volume?:)

Member for

13 years

Village People ? All too briefly one of the very best groups. I was the Redskin. Oh ! Sorry. I meant North American Plains Indian.

Member for

9 years 3 months

That's a bargain to do the vinyls on that. A drop in the ocean and does a lot to promote social cohesion and equality in the force. The thing is if you are going to criticise that then there plenty of more expensive one off paint jobs (RAF ones for example) which cost a lot more.