Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREXIT - Merged Thread.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Agent K
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • May 2005

Originally posted by Lingo Dog View Post
    As the Lottery is obviously so successful why can't there be one with the benefits solely going to the NHS?
    Whilst an admirable intent I'd much prefer that a competent government fully funds the NHS without having to revert to a lottery, and also reorganises and restructures the NHS too.

Whilst the front line care side of things (Doctors and Nurses etc.) can't be faulted, the business practices and processes of management, administration, trusts, procurement, technology etc. is woeful.

Comment

• Lingo Dog
      Rank 3 Registered User
      • Oct 2018

For or Against Brexit? This person is certainly not undecided! To see for yourself, go online to Pat Condell's site and download his latest short video.

Comment

• Agent K
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • May 2005

For or Against Brexit? This person is certainly not undecided! To see for yourself, go online to Pat Condell's site and download his latest short video.
        Why? I really can't see what informed opinion some second rate "comedian"/bigot would add? I'll stick with listening to intelligent experts and leaders in their fields who actually know what they're talking about, thank you.

Comment

• Agent K
          Rank 5 Registered User
          • May 2005

Wow, now that is a stinging message to the seemingly co-joined tory and labour parties. Will of the people? maybot couldnt be further from the truth.

Comment

• Agent K
            Rank 5 Registered User
            • May 2005

Johnson lying yet again.....

Comment

• Lingo Dog
              Rank 3 Registered User
              • Oct 2018

Why? I really can't see what informed opinion some second rate "comedian"/bigot would add? I'll stick with listening to intelligent experts and leaders in their fields who actually know what they're talking about, thank you.

Well Agent K, you will be delighted to learn that there is no charge for this service!
              Why be dogmatic? Was it necessary to describe the speaker as a second rade comedian and bigot? He was a known left winger like yourself. Are you a leader and expert in your field? I'm pleased to say that I'm not and prefer to keep an open mind.

Comment

• Agent K
                Rank 5 Registered User
                • May 2005

Well Agent K, you will be delighted to learn that there is no charge for this service!
                Why be dogmatic? Was it necessary to describe the speaker as a second rade comedian and bigot? He was a known left winger like yourself. Are you a leader and expert in your field? I'm pleased to say that I'm not and prefer to keep an open mind.
                Just stating well known facts, whether you like it or not.

As for me being a known left winger, you couldn't be further from the truth, and yes, I'm a leader and expert in my field, and proud of it.

I keep an open and informed mind, but sometimes, peoples opinions are just not valid or relevant. Would you for example, waste time to consider the hospital cleaners view on brain surgery just to keep an open mind?, or listen to the brain surgeon who knows what they are talking about.

Comment

• Lingo Dog
                  Rank 3 Registered User
                  • Oct 2018

At the risk of incurring your ire I shall again submit my question.

Why be dogmatic? Was it necessary to describe the speaker as a second rate comedian and bigot?

Comment

• 1batfastard
                    Rank 5 Registered User
                    • Jan 2013

Hi All,
                    Agent K - I admit I probably came in on the back end of a news discussion about contributors to the growing fund for Notre Dame Cathedral but I could have sworn I heard the phrase EU contribution somewhere ? although I will admit I could be wrong. Having said this I have found this article from Reuters, the following quote from Mr Tusk makes me wonder if the EU will be raiding the coffers for a large amount for the rebuild ?

" You will also rebuild your cathedral. From Strasbourg, the French capitol of the European Union, I call on all 28 member states to take part in this task " , I know that France could do it alone, but at stake here is something more than just material help. The burning of the Notre Dame cathedral has again made us aware that we are bound by something more important and more profound than treaties "

Along with UK and Italian voices seems to me that the EU will aid and pat themselves on the back or am I reading to much into this ?

Full article:- http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-fra...-idUKKCN1RS0QM

Also I noted today that the EU is also trying to secure 25% of it's total future budget for climate change according to the BBCi news.

Geoff.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
                    X