Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREXIT - Merged Thread.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (1 members and 2 guests)
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • St. John
    Rank 4 Registered User
    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Agent K View Post
    Oh dear, seems Nige was wrong here......
    The government need to start unveiling some plans for proposed non-tariff barriers on EU vehicle imports in the event of a no deal. Because at the moment these guys are assuming it won't be too difficult to export cars back into the UK.

The unfulfilled market demand for vehicles in the UK will be 2.3m following Brexit and in the EU it will only be 800,000.
    https://www.acea.be/statistics/artic...in-eu-partners
    Last edited by St. John; 3rd February 2019, 10:03.

Comment

• Agent K
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • May 2005

The brexit dividend....
      UK hospital visits for illnesses common in Victorian era up by 3,000 a year since 2010

Comment

• John Green
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Mar 2011

Could be due to uncontrolled immigration. I understand that there is no medical screening.

Far more seriously, I understand from my man on the inside, that the imminent disappearance of Strictly from our screens is threatened. Now that is serious.

Comment

• St. John
          Rank 4 Registered User
          • Jan 2018

Given that we haven't left yet, how is that anything to do with Brexit? If anything this could be prevented by following the suggestion on the red bus.

Comment

• Agent K
            Rank 5 Registered User
            • May 2005

You've lost me there JG, I'm not a prolific watcher of the mainstream channels that in the main seem to aim for the lowest common denominator. Enlighten me as to what this "strictly" is?!

Comment

• John Green
              Rank 5 Registered User
              • Mar 2011

C'mon AK catch up. Strictly Come Dancing ! Upon our removal from the loving embrace of the EU, the threat of its instant removal from our screens - according to Project Fear experts, poses a calamity equal to a world wide outbreak of ebola or, Spanish flu or, other pandemic of lethal proportions.

Comment

• St. John
                Rank 4 Registered User
                • Jan 2018

I'd have voted out just to see SCD gone, even if I really liked the EU.

Comment

• MrBlueSky
                  Rank 5 Registered User
                  • Jan 2006

Brilliant!

Comment

• John Green
                    Rank 5 Registered User
                    • Mar 2011

Could there ever be a more emphatic message of support than Mr. Tusk's splenetic outburst ? This single comment has done more for the Leave campaign than several truck loads of Leave rhetoric.

"A special place in Hell", I can think of no finer example of a politicians words more likely to haunt their future career than this very fine example. Are there certain characteristics attached to politicians with the first name of Donald ?

One thing above all is certain. The Leave campaign has been re-invigorated and refreshed by this remarkably spiteful tirade. And they are supposed to be our friends and allies !

Comment

• trekbuster
                      Rank 5 Registered User
                      • Jul 2011

From your own favorite tabloid yesterday John,
                      Since when did Brexiteers become such a bunch of pearl-clutching snowflakes? Has it really come to this that the lion-hearted warriors for Britains independence have been reduced to a gaggle of maiden aunts with the vapours?
                      https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ng-snowflakes/
                      Makes a change for them, but as is often the case, the majority pro brexshyte press deliberately misrepresented what was said. It was aimed at pro brexshyte polititians prior to the vote, not those who voted for leaving the eu
                      another perspective to provide some much needed balance
                      https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a8767906.html
                      Last edited by trekbuster; 8th February 2019, 18:58.

Comment

• Agent K
                        Rank 5 Registered User
                        • May 2005

The great thing about Tusks comment, apart from being true, is that the only people who get offended are those hes talking about, truth hurts I guess JG? Being a bit of a snowflake and sensitive there though, toughen up old boy, theres worse to come.

And its a pretty fair statement, to get this far, barely weeks away, with nothing, shows what a colossal monumental f*ck up the whole thing is.

Comment

• Agent K
                          Rank 5 Registered User
                          • May 2005

One thing above all is certain. The Leave campaign has been re-invigorated and refreshed by this remarkably spiteful tirade. And they are supposed to be our friends and allies !

...the ones the likes of you and your croneys have been calling Nazis, queue jumpers, dictators, the enemy etc etc etc, or is name calling only great if its done against the EU?

Your narrow minded comments really do border on the absurd at times!

Comment

• MrBlueSky
                            Rank 5 Registered User
                            • Jan 2006

Kevin, dear Kevin, you and your band of... Hmmm, I was going to say Men, but sadly you are far, far away from being real Men aren't you, more like cosseted little Soy Boys, that rant and rave throwing temper tantrums when they can't get their own way, sounds like you doesn't it...

So much so, hearing the continue racket you and your girls have been screeching at us for over the last 2 years, reminded me of this little gem...

P.S. cause your all such little cry girls, trying so hard to be a big cry girls, I thought it didn't warrant having big capital letters any more in front of your names being you are all tiny, tiny pip squeaks when real trouble comes a calling at the door, you know who we're talking about don't you now...

Best regards tinkle bell, pull those blanket tight at night and don't let those bed bugs bite...

Last edited by MrBlueSky; 9th February 2019, 02:48.

Comment

• Agent K
                              Rank 5 Registered User
                              • May 2005

You couldnt even make it up! The incompetence raises to an even higher level. Suggests my comments earlier about due diligence were spot on.
                              The government says it has ended a controversial contract with a ferry company that had no ships.

Comment

• John Green
                                Rank 5 Registered User
                                • Mar 2011

Governmental incompetence is nothing new. It is practiced with some expertise by the 'left' and the 'right'. It isn't a feature of political allegiances, more a fact that stupidity abounds, as Mr. Tusk now realises to his discredit.

One thing is certain. Mr. Tusk's comments must not result in his enforced resignation from the EU Brexit merry-go-round. He is now an asset of the greatest value to the Leave campaign.

We should do all that we can to support him, hoping to receive yet another Tusk gem.
                                Last edited by John Green; 9th February 2019, 16:32.

Comment

• St. John
                                  Rank 4 Registered User
                                  • Jan 2018

I agree, he should continue working in his special place in hell.

Comment

• St. John
                                    Rank 4 Registered User
                                    • Jan 2018

Comment

• Agent K
                                      Rank 5 Registered User
                                      • May 2005

Mr. BS evidence confirms that you're the one prone to tantrums and posting a myriad of biased videos to make up for your inability to construct a coherent point of view.

JG again your initial bravado and bold statements of the unicorn inhabited golden uplands post brexit plummets to you excusing the incompetence it has nurtured. Come on, take your rose tinted glasses off and be objective, see it for what it is.

Comment

• John Green
                                        Rank 5 Registered User
                                        • Mar 2011

AK

Are you on something exotic ? Your incoherence is incoherent !

Comment

• Agent K
                                          Rank 5 Registered User
                                          • May 2005

Glad to hear today that the government confirmed they are stockpiling body bags for a no deal brexit

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
                                          X